Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

Discus and support Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MandaPanda420, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate

:)

MandaPanda420, Jul 24, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No.But you can upgrade which ads time at conversion time for the gamepass

Ultimate just upgrades the time
  3. MandaPanda420 Win User

I was able to cancel for a full refund then subscribed to ultimate very soon after i asked the question. Thank you anyways!
  4. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  5. Facundo.Carro Win User

I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

Thats True, when i upgrade from Xbox Live Gold and Xbox game Pass to Xbox Game Pass ultimate the remaining credit in both subscriptions was converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i didnt pay the subscription for 2 months since the change was made.

At the third month microsoft start to bill me the subscription of ultimate.
  6. TijgerPapa Win User

Game pass ultimate for family members

I don't understand the difference. I know I have to download the game. But my son can then play the game with his Xbox account. All achievements earned are under his account, all game saves he made are under his account.

Also, isn't xCloud a streaming service like Netflix or YouTube premium? I pay for a family option on those services and my family members can use it.

I pay for office 365 family, that supports 6 users.

Compared to these services, game pass ultimate doesn't sound that ultimate. At least there should be a discount if I have to buy multiple ultimate passes.

Grtz
Thema:

1. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake - Similar Threads - pay difference basic

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?: I bought the standard version of The Crew Motorfest but I meant to buy the cross-gen bundle. I can’t reach Microsoft support but need help with either refunding this version so I can buy the...
  8. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...