can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

Discus and support can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account was somehow stolen from me and i am not having any success recovering it with the automated system so i reached out to microsoft agent and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by amer agbariah, Oct 17, 2023.

1. can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

my account was somehow stolen from me
    and i am not having any success recovering it with the automated system so i reached out to microsoft agent and the agent said" the issue you are experiencing requires engagement of our External Advanced Capability teams for further research. "
    and today i got another mail from the same agent that says " Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement".
    first of all does it mean i can no longer recover the stolen account ?
    can i appeal the ban even when i dont have access to the account ?
    i have tried replying but i am pretty sure its alredy going to their automated system now . ididnt get any closer or clerfaction from the support .

:)

amer agbariah, Oct 17, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

since you were already in contact via email with someone, it may be best to wait and see if you get another reply back.

If there is no reply in a week then you could try to reach out again to Support and see if they can provide more information.
  3. amer agbariah Win User

i got a new mail from the same agent , the replys the exact same thing as the last one " Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement".
    again my qeustions are not answerd .
    what should i do ?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Live Account Hacked

If you've changed the password & WLID and recovered it to your console then the someone will no longer be able to access your account. A GT can only be on one console at any time hence it's no longer on his console.
  5. BL4NING KILLER Win User

Loophole - Windowslive account recovery (Urgent)

EDIT: This is not the account I am trying to recover. I am trying to recover "KuChIIky". Also I might add that i no longer own an Xbox but am using my friends while he is away and had my account on a memory stick 256MB that is plugged into his box.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Is there a way I can have my old Gamer-Tag recovered somehow or moved to a new account?

If you no longer have access to the email on that account you can contact
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and they will assist you in trying to recover the account.
Thema:

1. can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent* - Similar Threads - longer recover account

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an active account in an Xbox one that I no longer own, how can I recover it?: The phone number attached to the mention account I no longer use, nor the credit car used to buy content. ade55a99-e468-4b30-9607-620ec9a32cb5
  8. What can be done if I want to recover my xbox account but no longer have the phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can be done if I want to recover my xbox account but no longer have the phone number...: I no longer have my xbox one device but I want to recover my account for my xbox series X, I know the email address and gamer tag to my name, but the contact email address and phone number no...
  9. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  10. Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists: Hi all, Reaching out on behalf of a younger family member who's account has been compromised by a phishing attack to their email address (via minecraft). We have successfully saved their email...