can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s

Discus and support can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; please i need to know i have black ops 2 and 3 and world at war on disk is it possble to network transfer them to my xbox series s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flamslxyer, May 9, 2022.

1. Flamslxyer
    Flamslxyer Guest

please i need to know

i have black ops 2 and 3 and world at war on disk

is it possble to network transfer them to my xbox series s

:)

Flamslxyer, May 9, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

While you transfer any game installed from an Xbox One to a Series S, disc based only games won't work unless you also own the digital license.

I take it you don't own the digital license? If not then you would need to buy the game again from the Xbox Store.
  3. Daaaaaniel M x Win User

Xbox Feature Request: Seeding on local network

Hi Marmite,

This feature exists in the feature called Network Transfer;

Network transfer lets one Xbox console copy games and apps from another console, so long as they’re on the same home network. Copying this way can be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or app. If you have a metered internet connection,
    this can also save you money.

Any Xbox (Xbox Series X|S, original Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X) can be either the source or the destination console.

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Backup & transfer > Network transfer and check the Allow network transfer box. This makes that Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.

3. Once you’ve allowed transferring from the “host” Xbox, turn on the console onto which you’ll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should be listed.

4. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select Copy selected.

I hope this helps you, have a great day.

Daniel.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Enable network game transfer

Network transfer lets one Xbox console copy games and apps from another console, so long as they’re on the same home network. Copying this way can be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or app. If you have a metered internet connection,
    this can also save you money.

Any Xbox One (original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X) can be either the source or the destination console.

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, go to Settings >
      Network
      > Network transfer and check the box to allow network transfer. This makes that Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.
    2. Once you’ve allowed transferring from the “host” Xbox, turn on the console onto which you’ll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should be listed.
    3. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select
      Copy selected
  5. Young2Young Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

OK so if I understand ... I will remove the Physical disk copy off the home xbox and install it on one of the other ones ... then purchase the digital download onto my home box and transfer that to the box that isn't using the physical disk ... ?
  6. TheVet96 Win User

I can't transfer data from Xbox to Xbox anymore

Hi Jagger!

Just to re-emphasize what the other Ambassador asked so we can know where to start, which consoles specifically are you trying to transfer from?

If it is your from (xbox one) to another follow these steps:

Network transfer lets one Xbox console copy games and apps from another console, so long as they’re on the same home network. Copying this way can be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or
    app. If you have a metered internet connection, this can also save you money.

Any Xbox One (original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X) can be either the source or the destination console.

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, go to Settings > Network > Network transfer and check the box to allow network transfer. This makes that Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.
    2. Once you’ve allowed transferring from the “host” Xbox, turn on the console onto which you’ll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should be listed.
    3. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select Copy selected.
Thema:

1. can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s - Similar Threads - network transfer physical

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  4. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  5. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  6. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Can you turn off network transfer when all of your games have finally been downloaded in your new Xbox 6cd0119f-07bb-46d7-b451-a1f9d0726b47
  7. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  8. xbox turns off during network data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off during network data transfer: Hi Microsoft: 4 Questions: 1). Xbox turning off during data transfer: I am trying to transfer all info possible from my old Xbox one to new Xbox X. When doing so, it takes a long time. Each...
  9. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  10. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...