can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been...

Discus and support can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got Minecraft about 8 years ago and then left it for the last 3 Ish years. I want to get back into it but I don't remember the password and figured I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tj 4sythe, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tj 4sythe
    Tj 4sythe Guest

can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been...

I got Minecraft about 8 years ago and then left it for the last 3 Ish years. I want to get back into it but I don't remember the password and figured I might as well move the copy over to my account so that I don't have to text my mom each time I need to reset the password or do something with the account. it got migrated automatically while I was gone from the platform. the Microsoft account tied to my email has my word subscription on it so I can't delete my account and create a new account to migrate it to

:)

Tj 4sythe, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been migrated to a Microsoft account?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft game.

Just a heads up, you cannot transfer data from one account to another because all data are only tied up to one account.

If you want to fix the problem where you do not want to get security codes to your mothers number, I would suggest changing the security proofs instead on that account so that you will not have to do that again and just receive security code on the your preferred number.

You can change or add that here:

https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/addition...

Hope that helps!
  3. Kevin Efovi Win User

I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure how that will affect my login to my microsoft minecraft account

Hi,

Thanks for replying so quickly. I think I phrased my question wrong. I don’t want to move aliases from 1 account to the other. I just want to change the gmail I use to login into my microsoft minecraft account to email B and remove email A.

Currently, I have both gmails and alises and I can use BOTH to login to my minecraft account fine, but I want to remove email A from the list of aliases, my question is would I still keep my license and minecraft account using email B?
  4. Danteisepic Win User

Minecraft account hacked

Those didn't work because my Minecraft account has been changed to a different email. If there is someway I can change it back to my email?
  5. LastSpartan94 Win User

Parent's email doesn't work...

Actually my parental email is not a Windows Live ID, and i think that this is the problem... How can i change my parental email to a live or Hotmail one?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

change xbox live email

He already understood that he could change it and yes all you can do is change the email but it will affect his parents skype and office subscriptions if he changes the email to his email and takes off their email from the account they would no longer
    be able to sign into their skype and office info with their email. I never said he couldnt change the email I said that there is no way to move a xbox profile from one MS account to another.
Thema:

1. can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been... - Similar Threads - move copy Minecraft

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  8. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  9. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  10. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...