Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account?

Discus and support Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now I am using an xcloud and found a gta 5 there, so is it posibble to do not start over? submitted by /u/AltruisticEar6131 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AltruisticEar6131, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account?

Now I am using an xcloud and found a gta 5 there, so is it posibble to do not start over?

submitted by /u/AltruisticEar6131
    [link] [comments]

/u/AltruisticEar6131, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Bzn7r Win User

GTA IV activation problem

Actually GTA IV doesn't matter where you buy it from. It need two activation. One of Rockstar Games Social Club activation. This is necessary for start the game. And GFWL/Xbox activation to save game progress and playing online. I could play with xbox
    live online before buying this computer.
  3. Y0 MAC Win User

Cant save pictures, "Service is disabled on your account."

not just this but also ALL the unlocks for "syncing your account to social club" havent unlocked, meanwhile i see all my progress on social club, since ive been synced since when ever that site came out back with GTA 4 in 2008
  4. sandw3ll Win User

How to get my old gta back

5. bigJ7678 Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

[quote user="HandOfBlood771"]

[quote user="Sparten12"]

If you're a Rockstar Social club member you unlock from the start a Assault SMG, Annis Elegy RH8 sports car that can be used in GTA V as well as GTA Online and you get Exclusive Haircuts.

[/quote]Just for being a social club member? Where did you find this info?

[/quote]It's on the GTA:V page in the Social Club
    link.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

comandos [Translation - Commands]

When you sign-in the first time in GTA Online did it asked to create an Social Rockstar Account?

If yes (and it should appeared) you can access the social rockstar club website and log-in with the same account, if you didnt create the account you can always create in the website and remember to associate your xbox account to the rockstar account.

Now in this website you can search for "gta clans" and you can see in which platform they are available.
Thema:

Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account?

1. Can I move gta online progress from social club to xbox account? - Similar Threads - move gta online

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  8. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  9. Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account: i paid for 3 months gold on xbox 360 to the wrong account and i need to transfer my gta 5 online to my new account 333ead0f-fd06-437e-800f-ba82e1875958
  10. Xbox One - GTA V won't finish installing, unable to move to external storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - GTA V won't finish installing, unable to move to external storage: Hi, just intalled a new external hard drive on my Xbox one, all games transfers over fine apart from GTA V. It says I need to finish installing before I can move it. When I try to finish the...