can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

Discus and support can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FedeAnderzen, Jan 12, 2024.

1. FedeAnderzen
    FedeAnderzen Guest

After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account.

Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my minecraft account. On my old Pc we could switch between the different accounts.

I bought my minecraft back in march 2011 and have literally placed and mined millions of blocks on my favorite MC server, Buying a new account is therefore not something i can do as this will not be associated with all my placements and removals in the server database. My sons account is from november 2014 and both hve been migrated from mojang accounts.

So: I need my minecraft account to be linked to my microsoft account, and my sons to be linked to at new microsoft account we made for him.

I tried for hours now to navigate the support section of Microsoft/Xbox/Mojang but it is a maze and i keep ending up on the same pages with info i cant use.

Please, anyone.... how do i do this?

Im loosing my mind here going in circles....

Thanks

Per

:)

FedeAnderzen, Jan 12, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account.

Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my minecraft account. On my old Pc we could switch between the different accounts.

I bought my minecraft back in march 2011 and have literally placed and mined millions of blocks on my favorite MC server, Buying a new account is therefore not something i can do as this will not be associated with all my placements and removals in the server database. My sons account is from november 2014 and both hve been migrated from mojang accounts.

So: I need my minecraft account to be linked to my microsoft account, and my sons to be linked to at new microsoft account we made for him.

I tried for hours now to navigate the support section of Microsoft/Xbox/Mojang but it is a maze and i keep ending up on the same pages with info i cant use.

Please, anyone.... how do i do this?

Im loosing my mind here going in circles....

Thanks

Per
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi FedeAnderzen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you still can't recover it, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
  5. Lauren MTC Win User

I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft account under.

Hi Geri,

Further to my last message, I have been able to find the order number of my last Minecraft purchase on the account, which was MInecraft Store Item 6:Minecraft, Order Number xxxxxxxxxx. The order date was 08/07/2022 for $9.05.

To confirm I would like to move my sons player profile off my ex-husband's Microsoft Account, onto a new account.

Thank you,

Lauren

*** EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.

Hi, around 2011 I purchased Minecraft Java for my son using my own email (this Microsoft account). So naturally when we migrated the Mojang account it got migrated to my personal Microsoft account. Now my son is an adult, and due to safety and privacy reasons we would like to transfer the Minecraft user to my sons own Microsoft account, and was wondering if that was possible?
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ? - Similar Threads - move minecraft account

2. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?: I am tired of argueing with Microsoft support and I desperately need my Minecraft Java account back at the very least as that is the part that is NOT expendable. I already paid for Minecraft AND...
  3. My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email: My minecraft account was linked to an @gmail.com account. It worked for many years that way. I stopped playing Minecraft in late 2022 and tried to log back in mid 2023. It said that my minecraft...
  4. Moving minecraft to a new email/account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving minecraft to a new email/account: Can't get access to a mincraft account, microsoft had told me (after 12+ monhts of trying to resolve issue), that microsoft email/account is locked. I wish to just move minecraft to a new...
  5. how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...: I have a email account that I used for microsoft and now for some reason it was changed to a different microsoft account and I cant login to the one that has minecraft...
  6. A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?: I have an account with a deleted Gmail associated with it. I foolishly deleted it without considering any consequences. I have a Minecraft Java account connected to that email, and I cannot access...
  7. Microsoft account was hacked. Want to move minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account was hacked. Want to move minecraft account: Hello, recently my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru domain, later the hacker changed the email to something else completely removing my access from the account, thus losing my...
  8. Move Minecraft to a new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move Minecraft to a new account: Good morning. I bought Minecraft for my nephew using my personal Microsoft account, to see if he was interested in it. Now he started to use it quite a lot and I want to separate the two accounts....
  9. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a new microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a new microsoft account?: When I was migrating to a Microsoft account, I forgot the password to my main Microsoft account. Since I was tired, I decided that the best thing that I could do was use one of my family member's...
  10. Can I move my Minecraft account from one account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft account from one account to another?: I had recently made a new Xbox account and I had already bought Minecraft on my old account and I don't have money to buy it again. What do I do!? 9e99ec67-c1e2-4872-b1ac-acc2ece85e39