Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?

Discus and support Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to link my ps5 account with my Xbox account 3b8099d3-d552-49e8-9903-3aeaaefa6556 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heidi montes, Dec 20, 2022.

1. heidi montes
    heidi montes Guest

I want to link my ps5 account with my Xbox account

:)

heidi montes, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Heidi, yes you can link your PS account to your Xbox account, if there is a messem that there is already an account link, click the link below and see which services and developers are have permission in your account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  3. Easton Neemann Win User

Is there a way to link my Xbox account to my ps4?

Can I link my Xbox account to my PS4
  4. Ch3r1b34r Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Account Linking

Can you link your Microsoft account to both ps4 and xbox? I currently havent linked either just because I needed more information. I am a xbox and ps4 user and would prefer if I could use either for my worlds so I need to know.
  5. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  6. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
Thema:

1. Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account? - Similar Threads - link PS4 account

2. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  5. How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?: I am wanting to play on the Sony PlayStation network using my Xbox Microsoft account. Is it possible for me to link the Xbox account to the PlayStation account? 24aa152b-c032-481a-b567-903d948ab24f
  6. Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4: I used to play minecraft years ago on my ps4 and i linked a microsoft account to it. Now i want to play minecraft online again on my ps4 but i forgot the microsoft account linked to it. Is there...
  7. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  8. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952
  9. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my Playstation account, so I don't have to buy the game...
  10. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...