Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

Discus and support Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luke Hendrie, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Luke Hendrie
    Luke Hendrie Guest

Hello, Microsoft Assistant.

My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt from my mistakes and it will not happen again. It was supposed to be a seven day ban but out of angst I appealed and wrote some words I regret dearly. I’m wondering if there was a possibility of lifting the ban even though it’s been 1-2 years ago? Thanks you

:)

Luke Hendrie, Dec 1, 2023
  2. XB92AI Win User

Will Permanently banned accounts be able to rejoin on the Xbox ONE?

No, the ban is imposed on the Microsoft account and will not be lifted when the Xbox One is released as the entire Microsoft account is permanently banned.
  3. ZAYONETTA Win User

Unbanned but still banned?

I believe you have not been successfully unbanned and there is still a communications ban on your Xbox Live account by the enforcement team. There is nothing you can do to lift that ban unfortunately if it is permanent, however if not permanent you should
    see your communications ban lifted after a couple of days, weeks, or months even. I hope this answers your question.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

A permanent ban is just that,permanent,meaning that account will never be unbanned.

As your case review was denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do to get the ban lifted.
  5. Qwertei Win User

A Plea To Microsoft Xbox My Xbox One And Account Ban Perrmantly

Account permanent bans / Device are permanent no undo button or CTRL - Z. It is unfortunate there is 0% chance of the ban being lifted.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Banned Xbox for sale

I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or
    can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted
    No,

When a console is banned, it permanent.
Thema:

1. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account - Similar Threads - lift permanently Banned

2. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  7. Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I log in on Xbox I get a few notifications that my screen time has been lifted is...: I have no clue why this randomly started happening thanks in advance for answering! 5d8edb90-864c-4c86-a7a3-bdf2168626c6
  8. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  9. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  10. I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need my block lifted for my Xbox One Madden NFL 24: Please refund me for credit my account for the mad den for the Xbox One for 7489 that was refunded on 8:30 2023 my bank gave you the refund today which is September 15th and I would just like to...