Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass?

Discus and support Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the pc game pass. I want to join my Xbox friends that play ghost recon wildland. will I be able to join them if I download the same game in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Ortiz1, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Pedro Ortiz1
    Pedro Ortiz1 Guest

I own the pc game pass. I want to join my Xbox friends that play ghost recon wildland. will I be able to join them if I download the same game in the pc game pass.. thanks

:)

Pedro Ortiz1, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Pedro, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that there is currently no Crossplay feature available in the game Ghost Recon: Wildlands. This means that you cannot play with players from other platforms or devices. Please keep in mind that even if you have PC Game Pass, the game must still be downloaded and launched from the Ubisoft platform in the Ubisoft Connect app, and not directly from the Xbox app.

You can verify this information yourself by referring to the official link provided by the game developers:

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/ghost-...cross-play-in-ghost-recon-wildlands/000079184

Let's hope that in the future, the game developers decide to add this feature to the game. This decision is entirely up to them and not Xbox.

I hope you understand, and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

4. f80f0a2c-f3af-4460-b Win User

multiplayer with the same gamepass

Hi, my friend have game pass ultimate in xbox, that he can use in pc too, if i use his gamepass in my pc, we can play the same game in multiplayer crossplay?
    Dylan Butcher
  5. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  6. Manicdepresso Win User

I cannot join a party

how would i put my PC's IP in the DMZ zone? Also im able to join parties on my xbox and play gamepass games on my pc so i dont think it would be my ISP, but i can call them after this weekend.
Thema:

1. Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass? - Similar Threads - join friends gamepass

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  6. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  7. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  8. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  9. Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud: Hi! Whenever I try to join my friend's game on cloud to my friend who hosted a game on cloud too, I'm offered two options: Play locally or steam. Whenever we press stream, the already going game...
  10. Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to join my friend/create a group on the xbox launcher (gamepass): Hello, I need help on an issue in the xbox application. When I try to join my friend (here in the exemple I tried to accept the invitation on gangbeast from my mate) A pop up appear saying :...