Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress?

Discus and support Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress? I am going nuts, I know we had a family pack before, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuculentDrip9, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress?

Can I have two kids use one Xbox live account online and both be able to talk and progress?

I am going nuts, I know we had a family pack before, but I find it hard to believe that I have to buy 3 $60 memberships for my kids to play online.

1. They want to both be able to talk and listen.

2. They both want to progress under there username or whatever its called.

Sorry I don't play just a frustrated Dad that doesn't want to spend money for no reason.

They have the latest Xbox 360.

:)

LuculentDrip9, Nov 28, 2014
  2. Vixie10
    Vixie10 Guest
    2 players but only one headset can talk in game?

We have one Gold Xbox live account. Both my kids are trying to play Call of Duty/Black Ops with their headsets. They can both hear the game- but only one can talk into the gam...? Do we need another Live account to make them both be able to hear and talk
    into the game? Or should it work for both of them?

Vixie10, Nov 28, 2014
  3. Co1tsFan87
    Co1tsFan87 Guest
    xbox 360 live connection

I have been able to load and connect the xbox live for one of the profiles on my console. My issue or question is that I have 2 boys using the same console, each with their ow profile. Can both of them have a nametag, avatars to play xbox live? I only
    have one email address, one xbox live account when I set up the account. Right now the profile that was open at the time of set up is the only profile that can go live. The other profile can join as a guest but is not able to use the headset and listen/talk
    to others. So can both of the kids be signed in under their profiles and both play the same game live?

Co1tsFan87, Nov 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

On the 360, each account has to have their own gold subscription in order to play online.

Smwutches, Nov 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: