Can i have my account unblocked?

Discus and support Can i have my account unblocked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by uvr kids, Dec 26, 2023.

1. uvr kids
    uvr kids Guest

Dear Microsoft team

I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request get less strict) and i don't feel like contacting an agent to redeem a reward i worked so long to get just to get blocked so i mean it would be wonderful if you could and it would make quite the Christmas present

thank you, from someone you don't need to know the personal name of.

btw Image was not loading

Email:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

this is on microsoft rewards btw

:)

uvr kids, Dec 26, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Uvr K! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear your rewards account is blocked. Unfortunately, you will need to contact Rewards Support. This is a community forum so no one works for Microsoft and unable to unblock your account.

You can contact them using this link https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. adriangajewski2 Win User

Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

I did it and it didn't help, im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to get verification code, can
    you unblock it? And Tell me why my account is being blocked?
  4. adriangajewski2 Win User

Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

I did it and it didn't help, im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to get verification code, can
    you unblock it? And Tell me why my account is being blocked?
  5. Il Serbatoio Win User

Account locked?

i have an issue where the email on my account is outdated and i can no longer access it but i still need a code sent to me to unblock my account what can i do?
  6. JERMAINE BYRUM Win User

Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

How can I get my account unblocked for logging in the wrong password to many times?
Thema:

1. Can i have my account unblocked? - Similar Threads - account unblocked

2. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  3. how to unblock my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to unblock my account?: hello, so im trying to login to my microsoft account but i cant cause it got "sign in block" cause i enterd the wrong password many times and i cant reset it cause i dont have access to my gmail...
  4. Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked: I was wondering if is there anyway of unblocking my xbox account after its been hacked? 6f04f4c4-0011-4455-8d48-31575e4db276
  5. Is there any way to unblock my account without the form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to unblock my account without the form: My outlook account got blocked about a week ago and no matter the amount of info I’ve tried and tried again I can’t recover it I’ve had 6 years on this account and to lose it because I can’t get...
  6. How can I get my account unblocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my account unblocked: My account is blocked and it says I got my password wrong too much. 055206b2-a8b2-4115-a00e-4e772f868d54
  7. Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unblock my account or cancel my subscription: So, my account has been blocked. I can't receive the security code as its sent to an email i dont have, think it was made because Microsoft made me have a second email address And i cannot unblock...
  8. Cannot unblock account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot unblock account: My boyfriend blocked my account (lol) but now wants to unblock me. I can see his profile but is offline. He can see my activity but when clicks to unblock me, soon after the account shows as...
  9. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.: Split from this thread. Is it possible you guy's could permanently delete my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because everytime I try to verify...
  10. delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete account permanently forever or unblock/save account.: hi 2 weeks ago i got blocked from my xbox account because i thought i was useing the right password so i kept trying thinking it was an error,then i got a screen it said: Sign-in is blocked You've...