Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

Discus and support Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to setup a xbox one for family in the house to use. 031855e3-a0da-4c8e-867c-0ad5ceb1dd20 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Strickland, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

Wanting to setup a xbox one for family in the house to use.

:)

Kevin Strickland, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Charredcjxb1 Win User

Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

Are you offline? Is the Series X your home Xbox?
    No my Xbox series x is online and on the same network as my Xbox one and my Xbox series x is set as my home Xbox
  3. Sdw Black Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

I have a Xbox series X and Xbox one. And when I try to purchase the deluxe edition on the series X I also get the red exclamation "not playable on this device" which is weird. However I do see that under the more info option of the game details it states. " Installation install on your home Xbox one console plus have access when you're connected to your Microsoft account" not sure if it's related but my Xbox series X is sharing home profiles with my Xbox one hecne the series X is set as the home for the Xbox one and vice versa. Were you able to download it and play ?.
  4. ELEMENTAL JESTA Win User

Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

yeah i get thet, if i set the series x console as their home console too can they play the games on an xbox one that the games are on aswell?
  5. Smwutches Win User

I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am the only user that can launch the game.

6. Smwutches Win User

Home Xbox with two systems

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. So if the Series X is set as the Home console, you will no longer be able to access the games on the One without the account that purchased the games.
Thema:

Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

1. Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console? - Similar Threads - series set home

2. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  3. Reset display settings on series s without the screen on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset display settings on series s without the screen on: My xbox series s was running 4k then i brought it on a trip and the house has a tv that doesnt run my settings so it wont display the screen i need to reset my display settings in series s...
  4. My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S goes on "dark" mode after like 1 sec once turned on. Although no settings...: So today once I turned on console Xbox series S it went like on power saving mode straight away. Tv is working fine. Issue is the console, as soon I switch it on after restart its bright normal...
  5. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  6. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  7. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  9. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  10. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac