Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

Discus and support Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if you have to get in contact email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 915d97e2-81bd-490e-8417-0b348cb2565c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreshJuggler859, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

if you have to get in contact email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

FreshJuggler859, Jul 5, 2017
  2. DG Super
    DG Super Guest
    People harrasing me

Yes I'm being harrased by a lot of people because of my gamertag and I already changed it from the free one and I don't have enough money to change it what should I do?

DG Super, Jul 5, 2017
  3. $500? What a ripoff

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

LK please don't turn this into a "you are all self-entitled" or "you have to have a job/money" or "being a gamer isn't a right, but a privilege if you have the money" type of thread again. We've heard it all before. We all obviously have money or access
    to money to be a gamer, so please....enough.

[/quote]I wish I saw this before I posted. Unfortunately the moron can understand this simplicity.

Jedi Knight GZ, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

Don't know where people are hearing about this thing, but Microsoft
    does not hand out free "damaged" Xbox consoles to people. Not even at a discount.

There is no such program. Save your nickels.

Internet Expert, Jul 5, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    What gets me is that if Microsoft were to give out damaged consoles for free, they'd have to be so damaged that it wouldn't be worth it to repair it. So people are basically asking for non-working consoles.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

does not hand out free "damaged" Xbox consoles to people. Not even at a discount.
    What gets me is that if Microsoft were to give out damaged consoles for free, they'd have to be so damaged that it wouldn't be worth it to repair it. So people are basically asking for non-working consoles.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

There is no such program. Save your nickels.
  8. Ritez Owens Win User

How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams.

How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams.
    please
  9. The_Last_DJ Win User

I don't have enough money to pay for my subscription

Hello Deadbyo2000! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I believe they will continue to try and take payment but after 60 days, it will be cancelled. As its only 10 days until you get paid, you should be fine.
  10. DG Super Win User

People harrasing me

Yes I'm being harrased by a lot of people because of my gamertag and I already changed it from the free one and I don't have enough money to change it what should I do?
Thema:

1. Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self - Similar Threads - free damaged please

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...