Can i have 2 wireless receivers in the same room and connect 1 controller each?

Discus and support Can i have 2 wireless receivers in the same room and connect 1 controller each? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 PC's right next to each other but im afraid i can't play 1 controller on each PC because the receiver will connect 2 controllers to itself... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by v.medeiros, Oct 3, 2018.

1. v.medeiros
    v.medeiros Guest

I have 2 PC's right next to each other but im afraid i can't play 1 controller on each PC because the receiver will connect 2 controllers to itself instead of 1 controller on each PC/Receiver

:)

v.medeiros, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Wireless controllers

I just have a question on using wireless controllers. Are there any issues with using multiple systems with wireless controllers in the same room? Is there a maximum number of wireless controllers that can be used around each other at the same time? For
    example: if friends got together and had 8 Xbox 360's each with 2 wireless controllers set up in the same room can it be done? issues?

Thanks for your time and help!

xXxEPICENTERxXx, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Rich Robles
    Rich Robles Guest
    XBox 360 Wireless Controller for WIndows

I recently bought the XBox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows which contains the controller and the wireless receiver. Which I am currently using from my PC.

Question: If I have another
    XBox 360 Wireless Controller
    can It connect to the wireless receiver so I can have 2 Game Controllers for Multiplayer games

Rich Robles, Oct 3, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello v.medeiros!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. There is a section on Windows settings that allows the removal of Bluetooth devices. Once one of the controllers is removed, we recommend attempting to pair it with the other computer. The steps will be
    listed below. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. On Start , swipe over to the All apps list, then select
      Settings
      > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices
    2. Select the device you want to remove, then select Remove device.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: