can I go back to a previous build from the current one?

Discus and support can I go back to a previous build from the current one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new update completely ruined DTS Audio in most games to a point where I don't get any audio. submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot, Aug 17, 2022.

1. can I go back to a previous build from the current one?

The new update completely ruined DTS Audio in most games to a point where I don't get any audio.

submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot
    [link] [comments]

/u/-DemigodFoxtrot, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Metal DJ Win User

No More Missions Question

Well, thanks for the help. I'm going to try to load my other save. Then, load back the most current one to see if that clears things up.

My previous save is soooo far behind my current one that I wouldn't go back that far or, start a new campaign for that matter.
  3. Akaibara224 Win User

Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save?

@StealthyTulip Yeah, I figured... Thank you!
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Battlefront 2 took too long to start error

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
  5. DishonestCastle Win User

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
  6. DishonestCastle Win User

Thema:

can I go back to a previous build from the current one?

1. can I go back to a previous build from the current one? - Similar Threads - previous build current

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  6. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  9. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  10. Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous...

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone confirm if Beta Build now has 4K dashboard? It was preserved from previous...: I honestly can't notice any difference and I'm not sure if it was implemented. Unfortunately, they didn't mentioned this in the release notes yesterday, now that Beta has the same build as both...