Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...

Discus and support Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a game, "minecraft", and I wanted to install it on my son's xbox account, but I was logged into my own account when I bought it and now it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PabloRodriguez1978, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...

I bought a game, "minecraft", and I wanted to install it on my son's xbox account, but I was logged into my own account when I bought it and now it seems that I can't give it away once bought, instead the xbox app gives me the option to buy it again as a gift. The issue is that I don't want to play it and I don't want it on my own account. Is there any solution? Thanks

:)

PabloRodriguez1978, Jan 14, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...