Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?

Discus and support Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want my Xbox series S controller to be repaired. My controller is out of warranty. Can I get it repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mumbaikar---01, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?

I want my Xbox series S controller to be repaired. My controller is out of warranty. Can I get it repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?

:)

Mumbaikar---01, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mumbaikar, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Since the controller is out of warranty, you will be charged a fee.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Please, follow these steps:

Sign in to the Device services site with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Select the device that you want repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

I hope this helps.
  3. Siddhartha Sahai Sri Win User

Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

I am from India, bought it from Amazon India

Seller was based out of Mumbai, India

The message it shows while trying to order service repair is-“ There are no service option available “
  4. Craig 133 Elite Win User

MS Store UK - Still not been charged

Romania? Pretty sure it's Mumbai, India. Either that or i spoke to 3 most Indian sounding romanians ever
  5. krishrathod Win User

xbox one x system update error.. E102 and E101

Hi, there are no service center in Mumbai, India!

My device is still not working :(

Pls help...what do I do?
  6. SuhasPatil3 Win User

Xbox Service Center - India (Mumbai)

One more question, were you able to find any local service center in Mumbai eventually? Or were you able to use the book a repair option? I really wanna get my Xbox up and working.

Hi,

Book a repair - Do not use that options, it does not work for India region. Chat with the agent he will do the need full for you. He will create a repair order, keep your XBOX serial number with you. Agent will also create a fedex label and should be able to
    get everything done for you.

That's how I also got my XBOX ONE repaired.

Regards

Suhas
Thema:

1. Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India? - Similar Threads - controller repaired Microsoft

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. How Long for a Controller Repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Long for a Controller Repair?: Hi, Been having no joy in getting my sons Design Lab Xbox controller repaired and returned. It's been 9 weeks since a repair request was submitted, which was amazingly difficult as it loops at...
  6. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  7. controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller repair: I have the 20th anniversary controller but the left stick no longer responds to upward inputs. What replacement part can I buy or can I send it in to them to get repaired and how much that may be?...
  8. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  9. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  10. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...