Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

Discus and support Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Παρης Τορουνογλου, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC?

:)

Παρης Τορουνογλου, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Dynamic backgrounds are only available on Xbox Series X/S and for now there is no announcements of it coming to PC.

If it is of your interest, you can check Xbox Idea Hub! There you can Share Ideas and Engage with Team Xbox.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/03/29/engage-using-the-xbox-idea-hub/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Dynamic Background?

At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  4. CtrlAltDenied Win User

Is KI's music too dynamic? I can't hear a clear tune with so many rhythm changes

You can listen to the full dynamic music played as a track on YouTube, just turn music off in game and play it in the background if your PC/Laptop is near.
  5. Senkei88 Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

i want dynamic background themes
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
Thema:

1. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow? - Similar Threads - dynamic backgrounds somehow

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. How can I use a photo as background?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a photo as background?: So I want to use a picture from my phone as a wallpaper on my Xbox one x. I tried with Dropbox already but I can't sign in because of a "wrong browser". I also don't have a flash drive right now....
  4. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  5. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  6. binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...: i was playing the game just fine few days ago but when i open it today it said "the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll"...
  7. Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original

in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original: I think the original Xbox one owners deserve to have access to Xbox series s and x backgrounds I really like the look of those and it would be cool if Xbox one owners got to have access to those...
  8. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library [img] 440d27c9-03fc-4811-9c83-da16809ecae0
  9. Where are dynamic files stored?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are dynamic files stored?: I use a Xbox app that lets me connect my Series X to my PC, I want to know where the dynamic background are stored (in a file browser) so I can see the file format and insert my own instead of...
  10. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc: Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the...