Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

Discus and support Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoyalCeltic2018, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox

:)

RoyalCeltic2018, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello RoyalCeltic2018,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate for raising this concern to us and let us see on what we can do to help address your concern.

The application you are referring is not yet available on Xbox Consoles. However, we help you suggest this topic to Team Xbox so that this will be taken into consideration on the next future updates. For the meantime, you may check the link below to check what apps are available for free access on Xbox Consoles. You can find it here: Xbox Console Apps | Xbox

To provide feedback or suggest a feature, refer to the link below:

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

3. G3N SM0R3S Win User

Rise of the Triad

You can and you can get it on the Apple App Store too.
  4. Justaguess Win User

Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

I tried all the options and after the Xbox reset I had to log in to the Apple app again. It worked for one day (just like re-installing it) then would just show the splash screen and shut down. I'm convinced that the problem is with the app but I don't know who makes the app. I will contact Apple but I doubt they can do anything except report the issue to the developer. Fat chance that will get fixed. As I previously stated, Netflix works fine but I normally use it on my Comcast X1 DVR box. Comcast doesn't yet have the Apple TV app.
  5. MegaPlayzZ Win User

Xbox live games with gold

Than why apple app store sell games and people can get them with latvian acconts
  6. Dr QuestLove Win User

How can i send a message from my phone to someone on Xbox live

Via The Xbox App, which you can find on the Apple/Google Play Store.
Thema:

1. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Apple fitness app

2. Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea

in XBoX on Windows
    Request for Apple TV App Support on Xbox Series X in South Korea: Dear Microsoft Teams, I hope this message finds you well. I am a customer based in South Korea, enjoying both Apple TV+ and the Xbox Series X. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue...
  3. Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...: Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV if those services have the same movie available to buy? I keep seeing post regarding Movies Anywhere and...
  4. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  5. I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Asphalt 9 in Apple phone but I wanna play it on my PC through XBox which Microsoft...: I wanna play my Asphalt 9 on PC too and when needed on my iPhone is there a way to connect my apple Game Center progress to PC XBox , so that I can play my game where I can’t carry my laptop, plz...
  6. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  7. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  8. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  9. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  10. 0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803fb005 Can't Install Apple TV on Xbox Series X: Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x803fb005 This is what I get when I try to install the Apple TV app on...