Can I get some help with this cross save bologna

Discus and support Can I get some help with this cross save bologna in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I did the cross save thing from my Xbox to my steam account but now my characters on my Xbox account are gone i haven’t downloaded the game yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ttv Monty___gaming, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Can I get some help with this cross save bologna

Okay so I did the cross save thing from my Xbox to my steam account but now my characters on my Xbox account are gone i haven’t downloaded the game yet on steam to see if they’re there but I can’t deactivate cross save bc apparently I bought silver but I did like two weeks ago and saying I did recently and now have to wait 86 days just to be able to deactivate cross save for my Xbox account this is making mad and I can’t figure it out I wanna talk someone like right now so I can get my stuff back

:)

Ttv Monty___gaming, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Ttv Monty___gaming, .

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're having trouble with cross-save on your Xbox and Steam accounts.

Firstly, it's important to note that when you activate cross-save, your characters and progress will be synced across all platforms. However, if you deactivate cross-save, your progress will be reset to the most recent save on the platform you're currently using. For further assistance on this, please reach out to our live Xbox support through these steps:

1. Go to: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)
    3. If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.
    4. Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.
    5. Click Contact us
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.
    8. On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.

If still you are unable to reach our live support through those steps above, go back to this page: Contact us | Xbox Support then select the Ask a question option under Try our virtual agent section and enter this exact phrase: Talk to an agent.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  3. Shigurui Win User

So why is there no Resident Evil HD cross-buy upgrade for Xbox when Sony does it?

^ Sony do a lot of cross buy, pay once and get it for 2 or all 3 systems. If the game has cross save you can play on PS4 say then carry on where you left off on Vita, if there's no cross save you can get all the Trophies multiple times if that's your thing.
    It's a really good idea, I use cross save all the time.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Help with Cross Save

Hi there Bradley,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is a question with cross platform saves. I recommend reviewing if the Game Developer for Destiny 2 allows cross platform accessibility. The error message you are receiving may be due to the
    Microsoft Account not being set up. We recommend to visit the following sites to ensure the account is set up:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. BradleyHolbrook Win User

Help with Cross Save

Okay, I will probably have to also download the game on Xbox as well.

Thank you... I will have to do that then try. Also, can the game be played offline?
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Help with Cross Save

Hello BradleyHolbrook,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to your question, no, Destiny 2 cannot be played Offline. The game is an Online only game and thus cannot be played Offline. A lot of the game requires that you are connected to a network in order to save your
    progress for the different activities the game has to offer. For more info on this please visit the
    Bungie Help website.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. Can I get some help with this cross save bologna - Similar Threads - help cross save

2. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  3. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  4. Need help with cross country gifting

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with cross country gifting: Hello, my name is reverse 0GYNT on Xbox, and I was just gifted a game from a different country and it’s not letting me redeem the code. What should I do? Please help me I am willing to pay anyone...
  5. Help with cross proggresion on Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with cross proggresion on Halo MCC: Ok, so I play MCC on my xbox, I've completed a ton of missions and customized my spartan, when I buy the game on steam and login with my exact xbox account, ALMOST EVERYTHING I RESET, The onlu...
  6. Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm trying to cross play Minecraft on my switch with friends, but it won't let me.: As the title suggest, I'm trying to cross play Minecraft with some friends, but it doesn't let me join their worlds. Some of my friends play Xbox and others play PlayStation. I've tried looking...
  7. Minecraft Cross-Platform help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross-Platform help: Hi, I recently got Minecraft for my switch because my Mac doesn't allow realms anymore. Im using the same gamer tag for my Mac, xbox, and now switch. I can no longer access the realm my friends...
  8. Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on.: Hello, I enabled cross platform play today on my xbox series s and games keep telling me it’s still off even though xbox settings tell me it’s on. Things I tried: -Restart console. -Pull out...
  9. Cross Save Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cross Save Help: I have been able to connect all of my accounts to Bungie's cross save function for Destiny 2 except XBOX which is my main profile. Everytime I try to sing in and authenticate it loops me through...
  10. Help with Cross Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Cross Save: Hi, I am wondering if I can get help with trying to cross save my Destiny 2 account to allow access so I can log in and see my character for the account? I have a friend that got me into Destiny 2...