Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account

Discus and support Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I get help for two xbox purchase recipes please I need it for my roblox account 15d182f1-176a-45d5-bfdf-33b8ab3164fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adriel Giron, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Adriel Giron
    Adriel Giron Guest

Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account

Can I get help for two xbox purchase recipes please I need it for my roblox account

:)

Adriel Giron, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Adriel, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To obtain a receipt or proof of purchase for any transactions made with your Xbox account, please go to your account's order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Make sure to adjust the time filter to display all purchases made, not just those from the last 3 months.

Find the purchase you're interested in and click on the 'Show Details' button. This will open more information about the purchase, and you'll see a 'Print Order' button, which you can use as a receipt. Alternatively, you can also click on the 'Tax invoice' button if you prefer.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards!
  4. AlertTrack100 Win User

Roblox

I can't log into my roblox account so I asked for help, but I need a purchase receipt. But I can't because I no longer have an Xbox. What do I do?
    I need my robux purchase history but it not in the history and I need it to get my account recovered or it will be lost forever
  5. Mihalus Win User

Need Roblox Purchase Receipt

Hi, thanks for your help. Actually that was the first place I looked. I do not have a receipt for Roblox because it was a free game. I purchased it twice, because we have two xbox live accounts, and neither time was a receipt generated. I have a receipt
    for all purchases except the "free purchases." Those do not generate receipts.

I have noticed that several people have run into this same problem. Either Roblox or Microsoft really need to fix this. Many thanks for listening. I understand that you do not work for Microsoft, and you are just trying to help.
  6. AlertTrack100 Win User

receipt for robux

Hello i just need any of my receipt to get my roblox account back hopefully you guys can get please
Thema:

1. Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account - Similar Threads - purchase receipt xbox's

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. The date of purchase of the device on the receipt is not the same as the date of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    The date of purchase of the device on the receipt is not the same as the date of the...: Hello everyone, I bought an Xbox series X new from the store and after adding it to my devices I noticed that the warranty lasts until 07/23/2025 while the purchase date on the invoice is...
  9. Series X device Warranty is not correct per my purchase invoice & receipt and now I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X device Warranty is not correct per my purchase invoice & receipt and now I need to...: I bought my xbox series x on August 14 2022, which I have supporting invoice and paid receipt for, thus it should still fall within the 1 year warranty, however per my account - devices my series...
  10. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...