Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

Discus and support Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELIAS PEREZ3, Dec 30, 2023.

1. ELIAS PEREZ3
    ELIAS PEREZ3 Guest

I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my account with my progress and it comes out that I am level 1

:)

ELIAS PEREZ3, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Okan Berkay ERÇETİ Win User

Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

I downloaded the Forza 5 for the first time via Microsoft Store, i played and i deleted the game. (I played with gamepass)

I bought Forza 5 from Steam and i linked my xbox account with steam, but when i start the game and logged in with my xbox account, my all progress is gone.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi ELIAS, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, you can't get your progress in Forza Horizon 5 from Game Pass on Steam. Progress in Forza Horizon 5 is tied to the platform you play on. If you play on Game Pass, your progress is saved on Microsoft servers. If you purchase the game on Steam, your progress is saved on Steam servers.

This means that if you play Forza Horizon 5 on Game Pass and then purchase the game on Steam, you'll have to start over from the beginning. You will not be able to transfer your progress from one platform to another.

For your reference, I have included some links where you can find more details about the information I am telling you and try to find a solution but it seems that it is not possible.

Credits to advisor Gerardo: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2d975b9b-19d4-407b-83c7-4dca16c6b5b6

Credits to advisor Gerardo: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dacce354-a520-46b6-a39f-bf60bbee089e

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.
    The OP is not looking at game saves but importing tunes and designs which you can (until now at least) import from previous games...whether FH5 will allow that or not is a different matter, though I'd assume they would. Being able to import from MS Store FH4 to Steam FH5 is unlikely but not confirmed or denied
  5. SojerManLan Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
  6. megajobe Win User

OPI Exclusive In-Game Content - Forza Horizon 5

Thanks you for the prompt response. I had assumed because my Xbox account tracks my progress within Forza Horizon 5, that a redemption on Microsoft would appear withing the Steam game. Oh well.

Best,
Thema:

1. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam? - Similar Threads - progress forza horizon

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  5. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  6. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress: Had a good save file, then booting a fresh install on a laptop it started a new game for whatever reason, and it seems it wrote that save to the Xbox cloud. Even on Xbox where the game had the old...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  10. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...