can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

Discus and support can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jake_792, Nov 22, 2023.

1. jake_792
    jake_792 Guest

I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the display name and Epic account ID and I would like to know if the details I do have are able to either let me change the email and password or get the details given to me again as I have spent a lot money on the account over the years and do not want to lose it

:)

jake_792, Nov 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. PadmanabanP Win User

lost all of worlds and other data from Minecraft

My Microsoft name used to be Ibraheemhaq01 now Microsoft has given me a new one and I have lost all of worlds and other data which I can’t get back unless I get my old Microsoft account. I have inserted the right details aswell. This is on my nintendo
    switch
    Login with your old used in synced account.You can access your old data
  4. MadGeras1m Win User

Another GT-changing problemm

Yup i changed from the sistem's first time given. The problem is that i dont sure that changing back to the first time given tag will open again my saves. I afraid that if i change it again, i still can not get my old saves. But thank you for the explanation.
  5. Nokicada3453 Win User

Hacked account, email change, and I have done the recover your username and that is how I found out that the email was changed.

But the email was changed and I can not be given the full email for me to change it back. If I was given the full email I could have my account back by now. But unfortunately it censors part of the email when I do recover username with my email.
  6. Jason Rocks Win User

why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even though it was supposed to save to the cloud?

It didn’t work, and when I tried to find my epic games account. Which I used the sign in with google and Xbox buttons on the epic games website. It tried to make me create a new epic games account even though I had one for my old account
Thema:

1. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me - Similar Threads - old epic games

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  6. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  7. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  8. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  9. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  10. How do I disconnect my old epic games account from my xbox with my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my old epic games account from my xbox with my xbox?: So recently I had made an epic games account to play fortnite on pc and I want to use that same account on xbox but it says I already have an epic games account linked with my xbox account but I...