Can i get my money i spent if vc back

Discus and support Can i get my money i spent if vc back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julian Lamoureux, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back?

:)

Julian Lamoureux, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since you already used it, it would not be eligible for a refund.
  3. Zy five Win User

Nba 2k23 Refund

2k23 i spent 50 dollars on 2k on a build and I accidentally deleted it when I already spent it on the build. I want a refund because i don’t know how to get my vc back and I really need it. So if I can get my money back to redo everything and get my build than that would really help.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

Hi there Jaylyn, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the in-game currency you purchased, use the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please just keep in mind the terms of refund eligibility found on the previous website:

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Denied, how do I dispute this?

Hello, I recently purchased VC for the new NBA 2K24 game, however, I accidentally purchased too much for too much money and can’t afford it. I had already spent the VC when I realized, and my refund request was denied. I desperately need this money back, please help. I can’t find a way to contact a human over this issue and just really need some help in getting this money back. Thanks.
    If youve already spent the VC then im sorry to tell you but your chances of getting a refund are slim to none.

If you hadn't already spent it you may have been able to get a refund but not if its already been spent.

• For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
Thema:

1. Can i get my money i spent if vc back - Similar Threads - money spent

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  5. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  6. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  7. I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.: I wanted to change my name, so I put in all the info and it said my name was available. I spent my money, but it didn’t change my name. Why? da25047c-5fe8-47ec-a21a-d8fab42a1af6
  8. I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...: I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?...
  9. I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...: money taken off my credit card. No CoD points? Why is that? Not really happy that I was basically robbed b20b36a5-38dd-4059-9d57-2bed04e7772f
  10. I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...: Bro help My xbox won't let me log into my account saying its a network error even though it works fine kn other things. I even tried using epic games log in but it says link to a ew or existing...