Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

Discus and support Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ronghao, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Ronghao
    Ronghao Guest

My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error 0x80048820. I tried to create a account for the same email but it just created a new account. Couldn't insert the screenshot but something like this

[table][tr][td]Microsoft account[/td][/tr][tr][td]Security information added[/td][/tr][tr][td]The following security information was recently added to the Microsoft account m3***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** :[/td][/tr][tr][td]
    • g3***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]If this is you, your account is safe and you can ignore this email.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If it's not you, a malicious user has accessed your account. Please review your recent activity and we'll help you protect your account.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]View recent activity[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]To opt out or make changes where you receive security notifications, click here .

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thanks!

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Account Team

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Microsoft account[/td][/tr][tr][td]Security information removed[/td][/tr][tr][td]The following security information was recently deleted from the Microsoft account m3***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** :[/td][/tr][tr][td]
    • m3***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]If this is you, your account is safe and you can ignore this email.[/td][/tr][tr][td]If it's not you, a malicious user has accessed your account. Please review your recent activity and we'll help you protect your account.[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]View recent activity[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]To opt out or make changes where you receive security notifications, click here .

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thanks!

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Account Team

[/td][/tr][/table]
    Is there anyway that I can get the account back?

:)

Ronghao, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Ronghao, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

It's unlikely, but hope is the last thing you lose.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose access to one of your accounts. The only alternative you have at this time is to submit the account recovery form. There is no other way. I have already investigated them and the only way to recover an account is. by the way:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips to help you complete the Microsoft account recovery form:

-Provide as much information as you can. The more information you can provide, the more likely Microsoft will be able to verify your identity and recover your account. Include your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, and any other information you can remember about your account.

-Be specific and precise. When answering the questions on the form, be specific and precise. For example, if you're asked for the email address you used to create your account, don't just say "my email." Instead, say "my email is [email address]."

-Remember your passwords. If you remember your previous passwords, please include them in the form. This can help Microsoft verify your identity.

-Be patient. The account recovery process may take several days or even weeks. Don't be discouraged if you don't receive a response right away.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you don't get it, you will most likely have to accept giving it up for lost.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.
  3. Alp907 Win User

my microsoft account got hacked the hacker changed my email i can't login

yes its hackers email but I don't know hackers email. how can i get my account back anyway? is there any other way?
  4. Trevor Sun Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my Minecraft account back? I have original proof of purchase for Minecraft Java Edition.

Hi Nkosana23,

I have been contact with Minecraft support for possibilities to recover my Minecraft account. They mentioned my Minecraft account is associated with my original Microsoft account. Not the newly reopened account, even I used the same email address for reopened Microsoft account. In this case, what should I do? Can you help me associate or link my newly reopened account to my original account which the hacker deleted? If not, does it mean all my purchase with my original Microsoft account will be lost?

Thanks,

5. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  6. Ryan Le2 Win User

Is there a way to recover my Minecraft Account when my Microsoft account got hacked / deleted?

If the hacker replaced my info with theirs, how can I get it back since I already made another account with the same email?

The 3 emails says, " Microsoft account security info added," "Microsoft account secuirty info deleted," and "Microsoft account password change,"

Next thing I know, when I try to sign in minecraft, it say my email doesnt exist.
Thema:

1. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker? - Similar Threads - account original email

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  4. How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my original Microsoft account associated with my new email?: I cannot access my Microsoft account because the password is 20+ years old and the email associated with it does not exist anymore. I had to create another account to ask this question. I just...
  5. Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...: Hi. At 8:12 pm today, I had my Microsoft account hacked. While playing Minecraft through my Microsoft account, someone was able to use a discord bot to get my single-use code. They had logged in,...
  6. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user: Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to...
  7. Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...: So the situation is. I'm 100% sure i migrated my mojang account with the name "Jamesy03" a long while back, but the only email im sure that i wouldve migrated it to doesnt have my original in game...
  8. Account Recovery with access to original email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery with access to original email account: I have accesses to my email account associated with my Microsoft account but it has been hacked into and a 2nd email that I didn't add was set a recovery email I cant log into my Microsoft account...
  9. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...
  10. I need to get into an old account without the original email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to get into an old account without the original email: I need to get into an old account so I can play minecraft again but after the request to reset was sent it denied me from accessing my old account and need to know how else I can get in the...