Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?

Discus and support Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nate braap, Jun 16, 2023.

1. nate braap
    nate braap Guest

When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and checked and I do have Xbox Live Gold to be able to play online. Just wanted to know if there was any way that I could get help if so I would appreciate that.

:)

nate braap, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you playing the game on an Xbox 360 console or Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S?

This will determine the steps we have to perform such as deleting and re-adding the 360 profile if you’re on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S.
  3. Alex Gr2 Win User

I have the same problem and i have an xbox one x. Can you still help me?
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I can’t get Xbox live on skate 3 on a Xbox one s

i don't think you can play skate 3 online only single player
  5. CaKeEater2025 Win User

Xbox Live Is Going Down Multiple Times!!! Please Read...

I agree with Negative Scores we should get something free because of us not being able to play Black Ops 2 or Skate 3 or other stuff like that online.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Skate 3 Servers ...Come on EA..

[quote user="ninjalaura"]

I got a reply from EA saying they have taken the Skate 3 servers down because of the limited no of players =(

[/quote]

Are you ******* kidding me!???!

Woooooow. That really kinda ticks me off, Skate 3 was one of the games that I actually play online a lot. The games barely over a year old and they take the servers down? Yet they leave Skate 2 up?
Thema:

1. Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online? - Similar Threads - help Skate Online

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Skate 2 download help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2 download help.: Hello, i am having trouble with downloading “skate 2” (not skate 3 btw) I purchased a code off of the GAME website. the code worked, it redeemed. However, i cannot find a way to actually install...
  7. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  8. 2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Skate Park rogue charges, be warned and help We have an xbox one and my grandsons have been playing the free "Games with Gold" game skate park. I have the xbox set up so a...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need help with skate 3 I have an Xbox one and my Game skate three will not let me sign in to my account in the game. Every time the game opens I...
  10. help skate 3 doesnt work on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help skate 3 doesnt work on my xbox: Okay so i ordered skate 3 off of amazon brand new and it came in today. I pretty much always get my games from there. The first time i inserted it into my xbox i got an error message, i only got...