Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

Discus and support Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexandre Tiago Pais, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i forgot my password

:)

Alexandre Tiago Pais, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

Hi again Alexandre T,

As it says there in the message they sent you, it is a decision made by an automated system, I went through this same situation and it told me the same thing until one day I tried and they managed to help me recover the account. Since the only option to recover it is through the form, yesterday I confirmed that support cannot help recover accounts.

I'm really sorry, the only thing I can tell you is don't give up and keep trying until they can validate that you are the owner of the account.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Alexandre Tiago Pais Win User

the problem is the phone number is a old one my debit card number changed and i already tried puting the new one beacause the account is still the same i filled the form and i get "We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account al***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership." and the only form i have to prove that the account is mine is having it logged on on my launcher and i think theres is just no way to have it back those were my doubts
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Alexandre T, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you forgot your account password, let's say it's very common. I would like to know if by chance you placed another recovery email or a phone number affiliated with your account which you can use to reset the password? If your answer is no, the only solution you currently have is to submit the account recovery form.

I will give you some recommendations about my personal experience when filling out this form:

- Enter only the information that you know is currently present on the account.
    - If any account information has been removed (such as a phone number or debit card), do not include it on the form, just omit it.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

I also want to mention that support cannot help you with account recovery issues (that's what the form exists for), but if you want to contact them and enter the live chat with a support agent, I leave you the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

Is there a way I can get my account back

You will have to call support in order to see what they can do about getting access to the account. There is nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you in this situation.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Is there a way I can get my stolen account back?

There are ways, but with the amount of time that has lapsed, you may not have many more options left.

There is a form you complete
    , as you noted, but it needs to be based on the fact that you can't remember the password reset options. The form will ask you to leave a totally separate address for them to contact you and provide various information. Some
    of that will be things only you will know (such as past credit/debit cards on the account, or the console ID you used the most). Support agents won't be able to help you, so the form is your only possible option.

Unfortunately, you uncovered one of the biggest reasons why Microsoft prohibits users from sharing account details with one another. Your Microsoft account is as valuable as a bank account can be, so it's something you never share with others, no matter the
    reason. I do hope this form helps.
Thema:

1. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it - Similar Threads - help finding accounts

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  7. My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was hijacked and im having trouble finding help.: My original account was hijacked by a hacker. They got into my account and changed the email to something different. I've been having trouble finding help with this issue and was hoping I could...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...
  10. Hey, I need help finding my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I need help finding my account.: Ive been trying to look for the email for my account, and the gamertag is CerealMage41496. Can someone help? I need it for minecraft. 97e8e911-c0a9-4d04-a35c-6f887812ec40