Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

Discus and support Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ᴱˢᵖᵉʳ ˢᵠᵘᶦᵍᵍˡʸ, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't gotten a single online match). It's still within the 14 day purchase but I realized after my denial that I may have misclicked and put the wrong reason for the refund request.

I used my microsoft balance to purchase the game and I am requesting a refund for the reasoning of the game being broken in a very important aspect that makes it unplayable. I reached out to xbox support on X and was told that someone from the refund team would email me about the refund decision. I still have yet to receive an email about it.

:)

ᴱˢᵖᵉʳ ˢᵠᵘᶦᵍᵍˡʸ, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi ᴱˢᵖᵉʳ ˢ. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When did you contact Xbox Support?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem! I'll be around if you need help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Got it, please allow some more time, it can take a few business days to hear back from the support team.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. ᴱˢᵖᵉʳ ˢᵠ Win User

I understand! Thank you for clarifying the time frame of receiving such email.
  6. ᴱˢᵖᵉʳ ˢᵠ Win User

I contacted them approximately 17 hours ago.
Thema:

1. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request? - Similar Threads - help someone refund

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5