Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban?

Discus and support Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ages ago when i was about 8 i had an Xbox with Xbox live and one day my step dad walked into my room and swapped my Xbox with his which i found out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BurstingAtom33, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban?

So ages ago when i was about 8 i had an Xbox with Xbox live and one day my step dad walked into my room and swapped my Xbox with his which i found out had a lifetime xbox live ban... After years of boredom i got my favourite game tekken Tag 2 but my only
    problem was that the DLCs were free and one of my favourite characters were a DLC so i wanted to know if i can still get that DLC or not? Or if possible get unbanned or something... Cause i own a hard drive and dont know if i get a new xbox it will transfer
    that ban onto a new console or not...

(Please note in mind that im not an expert with consoles so i might have said or pointed something dumb out)

:)

BurstingAtom33, Oct 1, 2017
  2. RastaxReal
    RastaxReal Guest
    New Minecraft on Xbox One

Hello,

how can i get my kids to enjoy my dlcs with the new version of minecraft on xbox one?

when I put their account they have to repay all the dlcs.

And if I want to take the old version of minecraft it seems to pay me on live !

Sorry for bad english, but i'm french ;-)

RastaxReal, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Thanatan
    Thanatan Guest
    Recovering DLCs

Hi everyone,

Due to an issue with the blu-ray player, I have to return my Xbox One.

I don't know if they'll send a brand new Xbox or my own back.

I'm concerned about the DLCs installed on it and unavailable on the market (such as pre-ordered DLCs, or Collector editions etc..), contrary to the Xbox 360, the Xbox one doesn't have a downloads history (which was the only way to get those DLCs on the Xbox
    360). We can only know which games we bought to download them again, but it's not the same for the DLCs.

When I get the new Xbox One, how can I get my DLCs back ?

Thanatan, Oct 1, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Any content added to your account is linked to your account only and not the console. So long as your account was not banned you can still redownload the content so long as it's available.

onyxishere, Oct 1, 2017
  5. So if I get a new console and insert my hard drive my ban wont appear anymore or something?

BurstingAtom33, Oct 1, 2017
  6. All games and add on are link to your account. So long as you are trying to get the DLC on a console that doesn't have a device ban on it. You shouldn't have any issues.

Also, if you get a new console your hard drive will NOT carry over the ban. You will be fine.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 1, 2017
  7. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Games and dlc are linked to your account.

But beware, they can't be downloaded on a banned console.

CrazY1985, Oct 1, 2017
  8. Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban?

So its just my console that's banned so if I get a new one it won't transfer the ban or anything

BurstingAtom33, Oct 2, 2017
  9. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    No, the ban will not transfer to a new console. As I mentioned before, so long as your account is not banned you'll be able to access your content on a new console.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

11. BurstingAtom33 Win User

Any content added to your account is linked to your account only and not the console. So long as your account was not banned you can still redownload the content so long as it's available.
    So if I get a new console and insert my hard drive my ban wont appear anymore or something?
  12. onyxishere Win User

No, the ban will not transfer to a new console. As I mentioned before, so long as your account is not banned you'll be able to access your content on a new console.
  13. BurstingAtom33 Win User

So its just my console that's banned so if I get a new one it won't transfer the ban or anything
  14. Castellus Zemi Win User

All games and add on are link to your account. So long as you are trying to get the DLC on a console that doesn't have a device ban on it. You shouldn't have any issues.

Also, if you get a new console your hard drive will NOT carry over the ban. You will be fine.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

1. Can I get DLCs with an Xbox Live ban? - Similar Threads - DLCs Live ban

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  5. PC DLCs not available on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC DLCs not available on XBOX: I purchased A LOT of DLCs and packs from the Xbox store on my PC for Snowrunner. I got to my Xbox and it was not there despite using the same account. I was wondering if I’m SOL or if I did...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. Fallout: New Vegas DLCs are in Spanish [XBOX ONE - XBOX LIVE BR]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: New Vegas DLCs are in Spanish [XBOX ONE - XBOX LIVE BR]: English: The DLCs for the game Fallout: New Vegas are in Spanish on the Brazilian xbox live, but the base game is in English. I would appreciate it very much if you fix this problem by placing...
  8. Sea of Thieves, DLCs and Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves, DLCs and Xbox Live Gold: Hallo zusammen, hier mal meine Probleme in Reihenfolge: Ich habe mir den Sea of Thieves Controller gekauft. Hier lag ein Code bei für 14 Tage Xbox Live. Diesen habe ich eingelöst und dann Sea of...
  9. Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place: When i look for the extra packages for forza horizon it wont show up as any and its only do it with that game what do i do 3f267951-cf90-4cdd-8c72-17f3c1354103
  10. xbox live please help me get my dlcs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live please help me get my dlcs back: look i am a 17 year old guy who has loved video games since i was little, especially Xbox, but i need help. i while ago i changed the Xbox i was using and re-downloaded all of my content onto a...