Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

Discus and support Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaniPolkowski, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people

They also keep harassing me & I have a lot of ammunition for knowing them for six years

:)

LaniPolkowski, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

Hi Lani! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

That should be against the Xbox community standards:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

Kindly check this link on how to properly report these gamers:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...n,Live Policy & Enforcement Team. . See More.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Unhappiest user Win User

How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word?

Noted: -call someone the n-word they get banned (not you).

-tell someone you “hope their mom gets cancer” they get banned.

What a joke….

I see supports hands are tied, thanks for the insight though.
  4. Liikeaboss7 Win User

i keep getting worse bans

Hi there,

If you got a 100 day ban, you will be unsuspended after the 100 days is up.

Smack talk, or any comments on Live, are all subject to the
    Code of Conduct
    then how did this guy i reported a few days ago not get banned? he said "u missed u f*cking retard" and i reported the message and he did not get banned
  5. Liikeaboss7 Win User

Stop breaking the rules it is that simple

Be human

He started it does not excuse your actions
    im not blaming him, I'm just saying smack talk should not get someone banned
  6. ngocphi Win User

Stop breaking the rules it is that simple

Be human

He started it does not excuse your actions
Thema:

1. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse? - Similar Threads - communication banned telling

2. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  3. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  8. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  9. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  10. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...