Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?

Discus and support Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ayden hi, Oct 22, 2023.

1. ayden hi
    ayden hi Guest

So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a list of about 5 or so that have the first two letters and "...@gmail.com" but everything else is censored. i was wondering if there's any possible way for me to be able to get the uncensored list of those email addresses (since otherwise those accounts may be lost to time) to recover and get back online?

:)

ayden hi, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I suggest you try recover those linked accounts, so that you may be prompted to send a recovery link to the linked back up account. You can then access the possible back up emails, then you'll know which email is linked to which email for recovery purposes.

I hope this helps.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox/Microsoft Account Change

Hello MrBoostedBearRZ

You can switch the emails around but there's a bit of a process to do so. You would need to add the new email you want to use as an "alternate email in account settings " Then remove the old (main) email and make the alternate email the new main email account. It sounds confusing but it's a fairly simple process and it will get you the results you want.

Hope that helps

Choppy
  4. choppyseize Win User

Yes basically you want to separate yourself from that account. So take whatever email you want to add as your new main email. Add that to the current account as an alternate email address. Then make that email the new main email for that account. You want to do the same thing with your parents account as well. Make sure you've added both emails as alternate emails to BOTH accounts. Which would free up your parents email and separate the accounts. You could then remove their email entirely from the account (once your new email has been added).

Then you will be all set.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Yes basically you want to separate yourself from that account. So take whatever email you want to add as your new main email. Add that to the current account as an alternate email address. Then make that email the new main email for that account. You want to do the same thing with your parents account as well. Make sure you've added both emails as alternate emails to BOTH accounts. Which would free up your parents email and separate the accounts. You could then remove their email entirely from the account (once your new email has been added).

Then you will be all set.
  6. NoobJoe Win User

Is there any way to change the email associated with my gamertag without access to the email ?

so no one knows whether there's a alternate way to change the email? am I really stuck using an account that I can't fully use?
Thema:

1. Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored? - Similar Threads - alternative emails main

2. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  3. I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?: My internet randomly stopped working so i tested the connection to see the issue, it told me to enter the alternate mac address. So I did that and it still won't work, I have tried resetting the...
  4. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  5. Resetting alternate mac adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting alternate mac adress: Im constanly having to reset the alternate mac address everytime i login to my xbox to connect or find wireless networks, i remember this first happening when i first connected to my hotspot, then...
  6. Alternative Joystick after December 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Alternative Joystick after December 2023: Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation. I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal or illegal) for me to keep using my...
  7. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  8. I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...: So I read online that you could bypass parental controls on xbox by changing the alternative mac address. I did that and it worked at first until my parents blocked the new MAC address out of the...
  9. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.: Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which Microsoft suggested, it says it doesn't...
  10. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...: If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely...