Can i get a refund please.

Discus and support Can i get a refund please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, i bought a bundle by a mistake its called "electron energy" in "MWIII" i was just checking out and i Bought it please can i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by عبدالعزيز الانصاري, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Can i get a refund please.

Hello microsoft, i bought a bundle by a mistake its called "electron energy" in "MWIII" i was just checking out and i Bought it please can i get a refund

Thank you i appreciate your work.

:)

عبدالعزيز الانصاري, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can I get a refund please

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Killer, to request a refund for your game you will need to login to your account where you purchased the game or subscription and complete this form below for a refund, you will also need the order code for each item you wish to refund.

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every game or product is eligible for a refund.
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Can I please get a refund

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

As a fellow gamer, I understand what you are going through. For Minecraft realms, you can cancel your subscription via https://account.microsoft.com/services page but in case you purchased the realm via PlayStore or Appstore you need to cancel it via their platform and refund it there.

But if it is via Microsoft store, you can submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... just get the order number for the subscription on your order history page at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page

You will then receive an email from the refunds team about the status of your request after 24-72 hours.

I hope the information how to request a refund helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You can request a refund by following the instructions HERE
  5. WPAK Win User

Can I get a refund please

6. Gerardo CG Win User

Please advise how I can get a refund.

Hi again Cerberus_CA,

Please let me know if you have any more questions regarding the refund request.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Can i get a refund please. - Similar Threads - refund please

2. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  6. Refund on my warthunder please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on my warthunder please?: Can I please get a refund on my j35xs Saab pack in warthunder because my account in that game is gone and I tried and tried to get it back and gaijin said they can’t do anything about it and I...
  7. Please advise how I can get a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please advise how I can get a refund.: Can I get a refund on MW3? I paid extra for the vault edition and I am sick of putting hours into zombies to accumulate items to just loose them. I am sick of being kicked from the game. Several...
  8. I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7
  9. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  10. Can i get a refund for gta online please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for gta online please: Can i get a refund for gta online please i purchased the wrong item? 79aff848-04fa-495d-afcd-f7f0c8b3551c