Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

Discus and support Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lane Johnson1, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me

:)

Lane Johnson1, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming vbucks brought via Microsoft site to give to nephew

The vbucks would have been directly added to your account. You can try submitting a refund request to see if you can get the purchase refunded. If they give the option to "Purchase as a gift" you can buy them that way which will send a digital code. Otherwise, you'd have to purchase a digital code or a regular gift card from another retailer.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Gifting Games/items

Everything I can find says you cannot gift VBucks the best thing to do is give them a gift card so they can buy their own Vbucks.
  4. Michael Bowden (mbow Win User

How do I redeem a vbucks gift card on microsoft?

From the back of a VBucks Fortnite gift card.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I get a refund for VBucks Redeemed to my Microsoft Account?

Refunds are not available for gift cards once they are redeemed. There is nothing that can be done. You also purchased from GAME and redeemed the vbucks on epic games store, so it should have been them that you talk to as the transaction had nothing to do with Microsoft.
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Gift Card redeeming issue - help!

Hey there, was it an Xbox gift card or a vbucks gift card?
Thema:

Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

1. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card - Similar Threads - refund vbucks gift

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  8. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded vbucks but I still have the items: I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about this and the other questions said it takes 3-5...
  9. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  10. I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and it approved and it was for Fortnite vbucks and now I regret it...: Please help me I regret it and want to put everything back to normal 60e4c7bc-7ec0-4698-ae52-b32ed3e8da42