Can i get a refund on apex coins

Discus and support Can i get a refund on apex coins in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MythicKing8747, Mar 8, 2024.

1. Can i get a refund on apex coins

I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable?

My Xbox name is

:)

MythicKing8747, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Reskita Win User

Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

I bought 1000 apex coins, I have now restarted my apex and xbox multiple times and have not received the coins, How can I contact xbox and get my coins or get my money back (I have hit refund limit)
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, MythicKing8747. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, you can try asking for a refund by submitting the following form:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Once they review your request, if approved, the money will arrive in 3-5 business days.

You can obtain the order number for the second purchase here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I hope you can get a favorable resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  5. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
  6. ryryD Win User

Request an extra refund

I wasn’t abusing it, i bought bundles that came with 1000 apex coins and the first bundle didn’t give me it, or the second bundle so i tried to refund those and it worked, so i tried to buy the normal $9.99 apex coins separately from the bundle and still didn’t receive the coins.
Thema:

1. Can i get a refund on apex coins - Similar Threads - refund apex coins

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. Can i refund my account on apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund my account on apex legends: Hi yes im just seeing this is hard im guessing i understand if you cant but can i refund my account on xbox to my microsoft balance i know why did i spend it in the first place but i made so many...
  7. Refund accidental purchase of apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund accidental purchase of apex coins: Hi, on 10/6/21 my little brother(9yr old) accidentally and without my supervision purchased 3x $129 worth of Apex Legends coins . We are PC players but we did not know it was for xbox. I submitted...
  8. Refund apex legend coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund apex legend coins: So basically my younger brother wanted to buy apex coins and he went on to purchase 3x $115 pack worth of apex coins. The problem was he was not supervised and did it without my permission....
  9. Denied refund for Apex Legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for Apex Legend coins: I've tried to purchase Apex Legend coins twice. 1000 coins each time. In the past I've seen the coins delayed after purchase so I tried to request a refund for the first purchase. After the second...
  10. Denied refund for apex legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for apex legend coins: I have 2 accounts on the same xbox. One account being michimacat other acount x MA x RS x . Michimacat is my girlfriends account. Im always signed into both. Ive never had a problem buying stuff...