Can I get a refund on a game and DLC

Discus and support Can I get a refund on a game and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a code for Battlefield 1 and it allowed me to play it fot a short time then one day i tried to open the game and it said I did not own it..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lemonyfar211, Oct 1, 2017.

1. lemonyfar211
    lemonyfar211 Guest

I purchased a code for Battlefield 1 and it allowed me to play it fot a short time then one day i tried to open the game and it said I did not own it.. . I also pre ordered Xenoverse 2 so I could get the DLC that came with it but a code was not in the case
    when I got it.

:)

lemonyfar211, Oct 1, 2017
  2. xEliteODSTx
    xEliteODSTx Guest
    Can I get a refund on DLCs?

Ghosts was garbage, I only bought it because it was one of the only split screen games that released in 2013 for the Xbox One, I actually like advanced warfare.

xEliteODSTx, Oct 1, 2017
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Can I get a refund on DLCs?

Can I get a refund on the time I spend reading this post?

mk30001, Oct 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For refunds you would have to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 1, 2017
  5. To inquire on a refund you will need to contact Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 1, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Contact official support for this question.

CrazY1985, Oct 1, 2017
  7. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support for this question.
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

10. Ishan8123 Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

For refunds you would have to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  12. DeadZombieAgent Win User

Cancel a refund request?

I accidentally bought The Hidden Ones DLC for Assassin’s Creed Origins and have requested a refund. But now i realise that if you delete the DLC you lose access to the save game that you were using... any way to cancel a refund? I’d rather just
    pay the money and keep my save game!
    Sorry you purchase wrong dlc and can not get a refund on any dlc or any game you purchase in feature
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund on a game and DLC - Similar Threads - refund game DLC

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  7. Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds DLC not showing up in game and refund request denied: I bought the Outer Wilds DLC "Echoes of the Eye" for 10$, only for it not to show up in game. Over a few days, I tried a bunch of different solutions and nothing worked so I contacted support to...
  8. DLC missing from game after trying to refund it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC missing from game after trying to refund it.: Wondering anyone knows how to fix my problem because I reinstalled assassins creed origins to replay it and it won’t let me access my save because I don’t have the dlc the hidden ones and went to...
  9. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  10. Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?: on March 4 i wanted to buy the DLC For the game Metro Exodus "The Two Colonies" since i couldn't purchase it from the Xbox PC Beta App because my windows system was set to another region. i...