Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.

Discus and support Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am incredibly disappointed with this release of Modern Warfare 3. A totally unfinished and rushed product. I used to look forward to every campaign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Oswald1, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.

I am incredibly disappointed with this release of Modern Warfare 3. A totally unfinished and rushed product. I used to look forward to every campaign because of the linear beautifully rendered roller coaster ride that they usually are. This is a blatant rip off. Cash grab. Campaign is a joke. Multi player should have been an expansion. What happened? I am extremely unhappy with this purchase. First time I have ever asked for a refund.

:)

Henry Oswald1, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Scott31pa Win User

Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer.

MW3 is the last game I will buy with activision's name on it every COD game they have developed have been a waste of money, and sitting collecting dust!. I am only going to buy when TREYARCH is involved. I own all of the COD games and TREYARCH developed games are much better! MW3 is THE BIGGEST FAIL for COD.
  3. Christopher P. Chums Win User

I too am in the same boat. I played for less than an hour of MW3 and I want a refund but I don't know how to do it on Xbox. Worst $70 I've ever spend. Literally burning the $70 would have been better.
  4. Memphis2233 Win User

Yeah see I appreacite you following up with.

I’m just sharing the information that was given to me by the Xbox support staff. They were the once who said that it is an option they are happy to explore.

The conversation was not “hey I’m going to my bank and getting it taken off my card because this game

Is bs” it was “Xbox support staff: if the refund does not get approved their are two other options we can look into to help correct the issue….”

Personally It does not really bother me, again I’m sharing the information I was given by Xbox support. So I dint think their going to encourage doing things that harm themselves…

But hey I’m happy to stop sharing for you guys I can handle my own issues here
  5. Jaccen Lee Win User

The problem I have is my problem is with mw3 not mw2. But you have to enter mw3 now just to play mw2. I find that very wrong if mw3 is to be a stand alone new version. I had to re-download mw2 just to play it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I wouldn't recommend the 3rd step that just ends badly for you and.NOT in a good way
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund for Modern Warfare 3? It’s garbage. Played one night of multiplayer. - Similar Threads - refund Modern Warfare

2. Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the...: Hello my brother brought modern warfare 3 from my account and I have tried refunding the game but I am eligible. If not refund can you help to changing the Xbox version of the game into pc version...
  3. Can't refund battle pass bundle (Modern Warfare 2, Season 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't refund battle pass bundle (Modern Warfare 2, Season 2): Hello, I purchased Modern Warfare 2 back on November 11th, 2022. After season 2 was released, I attempted to buy the battle pass with the 50 tier skips and 4 operator skins for 30.00 dollars, but...
  4. How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund for call of duty: modern warfare 2?.: The game is awful, it’s not complete and it took out one of my favorite modes (hardcore) only played it for an hour, would like a refund. 6b591f29-c6d6-4435-90fb-82e25b5155a4
  5. If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?: I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 but I’m worried that it might go on Xbox gamepass and I’ve lost £60 pounds. 4d44fd20-6ba6-4b17-a280-6b29be5338f4
  6. I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week: I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week fba830ec-70d0-4458-9544-fed219c80410
  7. modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix: I have bought call of duty modern warfare TWICE now! First time the disc and second time DLC. It is still showing that the multiplayer data pack is corrupt and can't install. Therefore I am out...
  8. How is Microsoft Store's game refund policy competitive in the modern game distribution...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How is Microsoft Store's game refund policy competitive in the modern game distribution...: After years of hearing about the game and my friends telling me to play it, I finally pulled the trigger and bought Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows 10 for $29.99 through the Microsoft Store....
  9. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized: I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare refund not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare refund not working: I bought Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (the new one) for fun but i didn’t really liked it. So i decided to return it, i went to my order history and requested a refund. They send me email saying...