Can i get a refund for jump force ?

Discus and support Can i get a refund for jump force ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlattCapo, Dec 28, 2023.

1. SlattCapo
    SlattCapo Guest

I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an additional $30+ on DLCs that were not included with deluxe. I have recently found out the game is not even playable offline which would have been fine but now i can not even download the game again. Can i get a refund or am i out $130+ for a game that was not even out for 4 years ? This is absurd, its one thing if servers shut down and can only play offline but the game is not installable at all and i am unable to do anything but stare at the game icon. Make this right

:)

SlattCapo, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. XBF - Drew Win User

Downloading dlc for a delisted game

4. DILLPICKL3360 Win User

Refund

Hello RoogGibbs,

I'm sorry that you have not enjoyed Jump Force, but at this time we can only issue you a refund if you submit a

refund request.
  5. DEADLYREDNECK01 Win User

Jump force

Nope we both have open I contacted Bandai and they said its bakugo and boo dlc characters but we dont have them downloaded
  6. Bacon and Spam Win User

Jump force

Her NAT type may be causing the issue.
Thema:

1. Can i get a refund for jump force ? - Similar Threads - refund jump force

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...