Can i get a refund for gta online please

Discus and support Can i get a refund for gta online please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i get a refund for gta online please i purchased the wrong item? 79aff848-04fa-495d-afcd-f7f0c8b3551c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry Sykes1, May 16, 2023.

1. Harry Sykes1
    Harry Sykes1 Guest

Can i get a refund for gta online please i purchased the wrong item?

:)

Harry Sykes1, May 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. KindGryphon Win User

Refund

I recently bought GTA ONLINE and I accidentally bought the wrong version and I checked it out for a sec and it wasn't where I could play with my friends. I tried to refund and it said "refunds aren't available for digital purchases that have been played or used." How can I test out a game and if I don't like it, I still can't refund? Please let me refund GTA and buy the 29 dollar version.
    Youd have to reply to the email that said your refund was denied to get them to reconsider.
  4. Sumoftrish Win User

Cant access online play.

I am getting the same type of msg when i try to go online for gta v , can anyone please help :(
  5. Georges C. Win User

Can I get a refund please

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Killer, to request a refund for your game you will need to login to your account where you purchased the game or subscription and complete this form below for a refund, you will also need the order code for each item you wish to refund.

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every game or product is eligible for a refund.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Can I please get a refund

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

As a fellow gamer, I understand what you are going through. For Minecraft realms, you can cancel your subscription via https://account.microsoft.com/services page but in case you purchased the realm via PlayStore or Appstore you need to cancel it via their platform and refund it there.

But if it is via Microsoft store, you can submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... just get the order number for the subscription on your order history page at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page

You will then receive an email from the refunds team about the status of your request after 24-72 hours.

I hope the information how to request a refund helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. Can i get a refund for gta online please - Similar Threads - refund gta online

2. I want a refund for gta+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for gta+: I purchased gta + when I got gta for xbox one and I don't know that so now it like I got scammed I want a refund. a6238269-4a39-4810-8340-24e20b151ced
  3. Can't get a refund for playing GTA V for like 15 to 20 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get a refund for playing GTA V for like 15 to 20 mins: I bought GTA on my xbox played it for less than half a hour and I can't get a refund I bought the game a couple hours ago. 3b92c919-4da6-44d0-a4c5-311f49765afc
  4. I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what...: I bought money for gta 5 but bought the wrong Xbox series money and can’t get a refund what do I do 420f7f1c-1373-4b14-9154-da968499f82c
  5. Gta shark card, online account and refund issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Gta shark card, online account and refund issues: I accidently bought a shark card when a 80% bonus was on so I requested a refund, it says the refund is complete on the Microsoft website but I still have the shark card and bonus money in my gta...
  6. Gta refund? Please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta refund? Please?: Is there anyway i could get a refund for gta? My game hasnt bren working and im just planning on getting the gane on disc so could i possibly get a refund ? 8d936996-d89b-4e28-9fc3-b10695723b49
  7. i want to refund my GTA V game plz

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i want to refund my GTA V game plz: i must refund the GTA V game because i am not playing it so please can xbox refund it to me please and i want my money back 4417f9d4-1132-4b31-8309-d74f52375465
  8. GTA 5 Request for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Request for a refund: I bought GTA 5 for xbox 360 slim 4GB but it does not go, I want to get the money back. I live in Belarus my mother gave me money for the new year money for GTA 5 I downloaded everything but it...
  9. GTA Shark Card Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Shark Card Refund: Basically, I was given authentication off my mum and dad to buy £20 worth of Shark cards and I accidentally did more than one transaction, meaning I bought twice as much as I wanted / needed....
  10. Does any body know how to refund gta digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does any body know how to refund gta digital: Just reply to this or send me a message on my gamertag wichbis 9311a4b7-390a-486e-aca7-fefbac884bc5