Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old

Discus and support Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my 7 yr old bought Sea of Thieves by accident. My card was used and deducted by 80.00euro.. he already has d game on disc.. Can i get a refund ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungShine2010, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old

my 7 yr old bought Sea of Thieves by accident. My card was used and deducted by 80.00euro.. he already has d game on disc.. Can i get a refund ??

:)

YoungShine2010, Jul 1, 2018
  2. halo reach recon helmet code

how can i get a code for my 7yr old,we bought the game used with no code in it.hes driving me crazy!help!

epicminecraft06, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Refund?

Refunds are only given if a game is broken or bought by mistake & even then that is up to support.

It clearly tells you when you buy a digital game that there are no refunds.You wont get refunds just because you find the game boring.

Just be aware that asking for multiple refunds can lead to enforcement action on your account.

Daft Badger, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here- Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Based on your situation they may be able help youCan i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old :)

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here- http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation they may be able help you:)
  8. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

farm simulator 19

I sucked at this game but my 7yr old is great at this game.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Refund?

Refunds are only given if a game is broken or bought by mistake & even then that is up to support.

It clearly tells you when you buy a digital game that there are no refunds.You wont get refunds just because you find the game boring.

Just be aware that asking for multiple refunds can lead to enforcement action on your account.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

You have to use the desktop browser not a mobile phone

Also should be noted if it is past 14 days it doesn't qualify

And you can't tell how many hours because it's total soif you guys are game sharing with someone else their time in game does count including your profiles access and it is the standard less then 2hour limit

Abusing the refund policy can get your purchasing rights limited
Thema:

1. Can i get a refund for a digital game that was bought by mistake by my 7yr old - Similar Threads - refund digital game

2. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Digital Refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Digital Refund.: So my son brought Madden 24 with my Cashapp card on his account And I requested a refund the day he brought it with 1 hr 50 something minutes of playtime, And it said my Request was approved But I...
  5. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  6. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  7. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  8. Digital refund b s

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital refund b s: bought lords of thr fallen 2023 deluxe edition, actually my lil bro did it, when i was on 2 day vaca. I've never played and don't want to. Why won't they return my money I've never returned a game...
  9. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5