Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

Discus and support Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PenguinParty978, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was wondering if there was a way to get the Xbox series s and still have all of my purchases on my account.

:)

PenguinParty978, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there PenguinParty978, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Purchases and progress made in games are directly linked to your account and not to a specific console. This means that if you switch consoles, you will still have access to your purchases and game progress as long as you log in with the same Microsoft account.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. StonedSaiyan93 Win User

New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode

2 Years later I still have this issue with a recently purchased brand new xbox one S. All I get from microsoft is blatant disregard, repeating the same “router” excuse. Sad to see a company as big as microsoft show no care of faulty products. After 10 years
    of xbox I can finally say this will be my last purchase.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can i still receive my purchase?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked on the game support:

"Each platform you link to your Epic Games Account shares its inventory with your other connected platforms, with a few key exceptions. As an example, purchased Credits/Esports Tokens are only available on the platform they are purchased on. Credits earned from Rocket Pass will be shared across platforms."

This means that if you have the game on PC and you purchased the credits on Microsoft Store, you will be able to use the credit on the game on the Xbox console only.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/rocket-lea...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. VictorG92 Win User

Find my old XBOX account

Hi

Thanks, the gametags still exists I find it on my new Xbox with my new account ... except as I can not remember the email address attach impossible to add it to retrieve my purchase
  6. Xyara Win User

No picture on the tv screen.

I just really hope I can get this fixed. And if not, could I get a new console and insert my existing hard drive into it so I still have all my saved games? I have some many downloaded games I purchased through Microsoft on that hard drive as well. Would
    those show up through my windows live account so I can redownload them onto a new console if that's my only option??
Thema:

1. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases. - Similar Threads - still purchases

2. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...
  3. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  4. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  5. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  6. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  7. If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...: If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console Xbox series x ? Or do I have to buy the game from Xbox series x. I’m currently on Xbox one Would...
  8. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game: How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game? 179cedc7-6b37-45e7-be63-4e81a83dc797
  9. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f
  10. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...: If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5