Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

Discus and support Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalitka Kaka, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Kalitka Kaka
    Kalitka Kaka Guest

My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry

:)

Kalitka Kaka, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Kalitka, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for the subscription, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the following link, which contains a form you need to fill out with the required information:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. After you've filled out the form and submitted it, you will receive an email with the decision regarding your refund request within a maximum of 72 hours.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

fortnite crew

5. itzdom14 Win User

I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

I don't think you can refund fortnite crew
  6. Carlos ibarra2 Win User

How do I cancel Fortnite crew

Can you cancel my Fortnite crew
Thema:

1. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew? - Similar Threads - full refoumd fortnite

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  4. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  5. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  6. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  9. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...