can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

Discus and support can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018.

1. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??

thanks in advance

:)

MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018
  2. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said??

thanks in advance

MALICIOUS MUNCH, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

Xbox support does not handle the rewards program.

Smwutches, Aug 12, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 12, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the rewards program.

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: