Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?

Discus and support Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to download my xbox 360 avatar or at least have the models to put it together, i know you can do it with the new xbox one avatars but those are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Catastrophic Dinosaur, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?

I want to download my xbox 360 avatar or at least have the models to put it together, i know you can do it with the new xbox one avatars but those are ugly.

:)

Catastrophic Dinosaur, Jun 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, Catastrophic, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to say, but something like that's not possible. Xbox 360 avatars are not compatible with the new avatar system available on Xbox One and newer consoles.
  3. OldMateCarlson Win User

I too want the ability to download my Xbox Original avatar model,
    I want to 3d print it to remember the old 360 days
  4. Catastrphc Win User

i don't care about the new consoles, i just want the actual model of the avatar that i can mess around with on my computer. it should be possible because the 360 renders it while it's in use, games also get the model such as kinect adventures. so i must be possible.
  5. espr3ss001 Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

No I meant kinda the other way round ... If I make a model in a 3d app like Blender I want to be able to use it on my avatar.
  6. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

New Xbox Avatars coming

Who is Tom Warren? Why isn't this up on Microsoft's official Xbox YouTube channel? This looks like good news. But what P37 said, Xbox One's UI is crappy compared to Xbox 360. Microsoft has received many complaints about Xbox One's UI. Although the UI has
    improved since launched. Xbox 360 shows us our avatars clearly on the dash, in parties, and a big Social page featuring it. Xbox 360 also shows ALL of our friends 3D avatars. Xbox One doesn't. It only shows some of our friends 3D avatars through the avatar
    app. There's no point in revamping avatars if they don't first revamp the Xbox One dash. No point in expressing our 3D avatars when the Xbox One needs to be more pro-avatar rather than pro-Windows-10-boxes.

But it's a good idea that Microsoft should pursue. Older people tend to not be so interested in avatars, thinking they're a waste of time. But Xbox isn't just for old people. It's also one of the reasons why I chose to get Xbox. Why just have a 2D gamer
    picture and be satisfied just with that as your profile?
    Yup. I don't really like Xbox One's UI too. Too many boxes. And TBH it doesn't show our 3D avatars as well as how they do it on Xbox 360. But it'll be shweet if and when they do this and roll it out on Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar? - Similar Threads - model 360 avatar

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  4. Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?: I want to get Minecraft on the Xbox 360 but I don't want to have an built-in WiFi module. One where I can have it unattached willingly is what I am really looking for. If someone knows which...
  5. Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  6. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...
  7. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...: I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks, Shlundo 9d77e028-0ae9-4872-ac81-06db6c86b15f
  8. Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?: I recently just got a Xbox 360 and I am wondering which power supply I need to get. It is white, with a white disc tray. It also has a HDMI port and was manufactured in May of 2008. Is this a...
  9. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  10. What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...: How do I get my Xbox 360 2008 model to work when it won’t read the disks and it crashes when it gets to hot. 4c84e009-3c11-458b-b2b0-c5ba6eae9adc