Can i generate a new random discriminator

Discus and support Can i generate a new random discriminator in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tactical-waffle, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Can i generate a new random discriminator

Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change.

:)

tactical-waffle, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

On the xbox support page it mentions us to follow these steps to modify our username

How to change your Xbox gamertag

Go to the official website:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

Sign in with the Microsoft account email address and password that’s associated with your Xbox profile.

Confirm that you’re signed in to the right account by ensuring it says your current gamertag in the top-right corner of the page after signing in.

Gamertags can be up to 12 characters long, including spaces. They can’t start with a number. If you receive a “That name isn’t available. Try a different one” message, that means you’ll need to create another one.

Enter the new gamertag that you want in the text box and select Check availability. You may receive a message that says your desired gamertag is unavailable. If so, try again until one is accepted.

On the next page, review how the gamertag will look across Xbox services.

If you’re satisfied with your new gamertag, select Claim it.
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

ORIGINAL XBOX ONE OWNERS

IPhone 8 owners your phone can not perform. We are being discriminated. We are handicapped aginst (sic) new phones. They are outdated and can not perform correctly.

1080p TV owners your TV can not perform. We are being discriminated. We are handicapped aginst (sic) new TVs. They are outdated and can not perform correctly.

*Progress: forward or onward movement toward a destination. <Or, it could just be this.
  4. HG DREDD XD Win User

HOMICIDAL GAMING - MULTI-CLAN COMMUNITY - FASTEST GROWING -

ALWAYS RECRUITING NEW ACTIVE MEMBERS TO OUR COMMUNITY! WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON STATS! IF YOU CAN PLAY WELL WITH A TEAM!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

ORIGINAL XBOX ONE OWNERS

Hello

Original Xbox Ones are not suffering discrimination, they play the same games as the One S and X.

I have all three generations of the Xbox One and all three perform perfectly fine.
  6. Hairy chesticle Win User

Gamer tag

Reason for upholding? There is no profanity, or eluding to any form of group ot discrimination. My surname is Chester so it is a play on words with no sound basis for offence. I don't see the CofC breach myself. Why force a change to some random rubbish,
    at least offer the opportunity to change it manually. After years of paying xbox live I now have to pay to change my new tag that I had no say in whatsoever?!

This appears to be saying to me that if I get a little miffed at someone online, all I need to do is get myself and a few friends to report someone's gamer tag and if they so much as allude to anything other than cake or unicorns they will be forced to pay
    for a new one or settle for a cringy generated one.
Thema:

1. Can i generate a new random discriminator - Similar Threads - generate random discriminator

2. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  3. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  4. How to switch versions on dual generational games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch versions on dual generational games: I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go...
  5. forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 access to user generated content: Hi my name is Guy and in forza horizon 5 i cant access to the eventlab. its say "access to user generated content is restricted" can any 1 help me fix it? 45e6aaa3-ba75-4199-a3ad-8e976df212a4
  6. Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issues when trying to play generation zero?: When i launch Generation Zero it asks me to sign in into xbox live, which i click. however it comes up with a error saying we can't sign into xbox live, i have tried uninstalling the game, the...
  7. Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need next generations uns dlc to use my save data on ninja storm 4?: I can’t play ninja storm 4 unless I start a new save data and I refuse to do so but I also don’t care to buy the uns dlc either. 35443c2c-d6c1-49c8-b9b3-26f4b7cca635
  8. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  9. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...
  10. First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...: I pre-ordered the Series X at launch and it disconnects randomly when I'm using it. I'm not 100% sure what it is. I keep it in low power mode and I would be using it for various games....