Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IAMBrothers, Jan 4, 2024.

1. IAMBrothers
    IAMBrothers Guest

After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that gamertag still exist?

:)

IAMBrothers, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi IAMBrothers, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Unfortunately no, deleting the Microsoft account will delete your Xbox account together and both will also be deleted together, therefore you will not be able to because it no longer exists and even more so if that was years ago.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Credits to advisor Gerardo since thanks to him I was able to provide this answer.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4ab2f5b7-0070-4410-af4a-208add5f0a9f

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I really hope you understand

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

my microsoft account was deleted and i would like to recover the account. I did not delete it nor did i get a email saying it would be delted.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AJ.

Do you know how the accounts were deleted?
    I ask this because the only way to close an account is manually requesting this (you need to sign in order to request the deletion)

And, when you create a new account using the old email address that doesn’t restore all the content linked to the previous account
    Because you can add and remove aliases (emails) to your Microsoft account without problems
  4. SteelyPenny1053 Win User

Account Doesn't Exists?

kinda same issue here.

so two years ago i deleted my ms account now two years late got a xbox one and created a new account but now i want my old gamertag back so thinking my old account had been deleted i tried to change my gamertag to my old gamertag but got a message that
    "that gamertag has already been taken" then i searched about that gamertag and found out that my old account hadnt been deleted yet and then when i tried to log in to my old account it said " there is no account by that email address". so i guess that old
    ms account got deleted but not the xbl account as i can still see my old gamertag,acchivement,account description and all.so is there any way to recover that old xbl account or the gamertag now by deleting that old xbl account so that gamertag be available
    to put in my new account?

im searching for a solution too.let me know if u find one.
  5. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

So whenever I log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account it logs me into Xbox/Microsoft related apps with that account, that’s just a bug? I hope they resolve it or change it in some way so I can login to a different account on Xbox then a different account on Minecraft without having to keep signing in and stuff. Also how do I reinstall the old Minecraft launcher or find it on my pc, I deleted it after installing the new one
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Profile Email

Hey there JacybPorter,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, when you update the primary email address (alias) to a Microsoft account you are simply replacing the old one. Unfortunately there is no way to actually move the Xbox profile to a new Microsoft account.

Just be aware that replacing the alias will delete the old one and replace it with the new one, in other words if replaced it will delete your dads alias and replace it with the new one.

You can find more information by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - find old account

2. Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to find an email you used for an old account with just the gamertag?: Is there anyway to find an email for an old account with knowing just the gamertag and password? ae8a90cd-5283-4412-a9fb-2a2f3db4e2e6
  3. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  4. Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you know how to find old accounts without the email or at least some of it.: One day on my main account, I couldn't log in so I made an alt account which I have been using. I removed the account on my Xbox thinking nothing of it, note that this was when I was young. I now...
  5. How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out the email used for an old microsoft account: Im trying to find out what the email is for my old xbox account on my xbox 360 because i have all my old games and purchases on there. And since it was made a long time ago i might not have access...
  6. Is there any way to find a email to and old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to find a email to and old account?: A while back i had an account and i want to get back into it but i forgot the email but i do have the username is there anyway to discover what the email is? Ive tried every email i could have...
  7. I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to find out an old email I used to log into an account: buy xbox contact us page is the worst I've ever used it just keeps saying there a problem, ive tried everything and don't know what to do bcc57ca5-ba8b-430c-9604-6b2657687124
  8. I need help to find information about a old account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to find information about a old account please: One day when I was trying to play Minecraft it didn’t log into my Microsoft account automatically which is wierd because it always did I tried to find a info if the account like a gmail or phone...
  9. I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53: I’m trying to find my old Xbox one account? Bossdaddy53 271b04d2-90d7-4a0d-8d41-4667539d12ea
  10. Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Find old Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to get into Minecraft as I had it on my PS4 then got a new PS5 like a year after having my PS4 then my friends wanted to start a realm in minecraft and as I try to sign...