Can I find my minecraft email?

Discus and support Can I find my minecraft email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, I’ve been playing minecraft for years on PC but over the last couple of years I played on PS5. I hadn’t played for quite a while and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taylor Sargent, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Can I find my minecraft email?

Hi All,

I’ve been playing minecraft for years on PC but over the last couple of years I played on PS5. I hadn’t played for quite a while and I have auto updates so I know the game has been updating in the background.

I fancied playing again so I started up the game only to find that my minecraft account had been logged out and I could only play single player maps. When I tried to login, I couldn’t find the correct email and password combination to login to my already existing account. I know my username (Trsrge) but cannot think what the email is because of the absolutely awful system Microsoft use to connect these accounts.

I have tried MANY times to get in contact with Xbox and try to speak to an actual human with a callback but this function just doesn’t seem to work so not really sure why it’s even offered on their website. Every time I request it, it says, “we’re unable to call you at this time” or something else bull.

I have many in game tokens to buy maps/skins etc but I’m past this, I just want to know how to get in contact with an actual human at Microsoft to try and verify information to find out my email or even just a hint at it or is there any way at all I can buy another license to play on PlayStation… it seems from what I’ve read that I have been permanently banished from minecraft online which is absolutely appalling on Microsoft’s side, practically a scam if that is the truth.

Is anyone able to shed some advise on how I can get in contact with someone to help?

:)

Taylor Sargent, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Minecraft account. I'll do my best to help you out.

Firstly, have you tried using the "Forgot Password" feature on the Minecraft login page? This will allow you to reset your password and regain access to your account. If you don't remember the email address associated with your account, you can try entering any email addresses you may have used in the past to see if they work.

If that doesn't work, you can try contacting Xbox Support directly. You can reach them through their website or by calling their support line. Xbox Support or you may also try to contact them through Contact Us - Microsoft Support

They may be able to assist you in recovering your account or providing you with more information about your account status.

Additionally, if you're interested in purchasing another license to play on PlayStation, you can do so through the PlayStation Store. However, keep in mind that this will not give you access to your existing account and any progress or purchases made on that account.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  4. edinsmajic1 Win User

ask for help

i can not find a code because im buy this game with wrong email accidentaly,from official minecraft store,can i refound the money or they can find my purcase
  5. SnezWezz Win User

Minecraft account migration

Yes Minecraft is already purchased but I am afraid you will have to put up with my stupidity as I removed many emails probably including the purchase email as when I looked through all of the emails I did not find this purchase email, are there any other ways I can provide evidence of purchase? If not I will pay for my stupidity by repurchasing Minecraft java edition.
  6. RubenDacey Win User

I just got a new PC and i logged into the microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 isnt there

i have been through all the emails i have and i cant find minecraft there is it possible to tell me the email that the xbox minecraft account VividBlinx is linked to because i can then possibly reset the password and log into it
Thema:

1. Can I find my minecraft email? - Similar Threads - find minecraft email

2. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  3. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a
  4. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  5. How do you find what email is linked to your minecraft on psn if it doesn't even know The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you find what email is linked to your minecraft on psn if it doesn't even know The...: This has gone on for awhile and I can access the servers or cross play at all, it's as if Microsoft purposely does this time be annoying, I have contacted all support and they have done nothing so...
  6. İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ cant find the email adress of my minecraft account: İ cant find the account that i buyed my minecraft i know my in game name but i dont know my e mail 04fd245d-4fd8-4779-8354-b3de1f31ed14
  7. Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft : How to find the microsoft email adress i migrated my Mojang account to ?: One year ago i migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but i cannot remember which one, i tried to find a way to get it with my IG name but it's not possible apparently, and...
  8. How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out what email I used for a Minecraft account.: I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft but I forgot what email I used for it. I have the Minecraft profile on my other device but I can't use that account and play Minecraft on...
  9. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  10. How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find the email i used to create a microsoft account for the minecraft migration.: Hey there. I play minecraft and about 1 year ago i was forced to migrate. I don't know what email i migrated to but i do know the one i used for the mojang account. It's unfortunately not the...