Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive

Discus and support Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have a homework assignment to build the great wall of China in Minecraft, but I need my teacher to be able to access it, but I'm building it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyWarrior99, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive

So i have a homework assignment to build the great wall of China in Minecraft, but I need my teacher to be able to access it, but I'm building it on Xbox, so I thought I could export it onto a flash drive so he could view it, could I do and how?

:)

TeddyWarrior99, Feb 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm sorry but you can't do that with Xbox, only computers

You could upload a video of it, or invite him into your world
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

updateing game with out live

I don't think you can update specific games using a USB flash drive, you have to connect your Xbox to Xbox LIVE.

The only updates you can load onto a USB flash drive is dashboard updates.
  4. GronTron Win User

Grand theft auto San Andreas issue

Hi there Beastlee 831. Are you using a hard drive with your Xbox? Can you try downloading the game onto either another Xbox hard drive or a USB flash drive if you have one or the other available?

USB Flash Support for 360
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

managing my gamertag on mutiple xbox's

As it has been said, you can move your gamertag onto the USB flash drive and copy all of your game saves onto the flash drive, so you will be able to play on any Xbox, as long as you have the flash drive.

Also the flash drive has to be at least 1GB and a maximum of 16GB.
  6. RyanCook311 Win User

Signing into Live

Hey there ums4734,

It seems you've tried just about everything. The only thing I can think of is downloading the account onto a flash drive and see if you can connect then. If that fixes it then you may have a problem with your hard drive.

You can learn to setup a flash drive here:
    Xbox 360 USB flash drive support
Thema:

1. Can I export a Xbox Series X Minecraft world onto a USB flash drive - Similar Threads - export Series Minecraft

2. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  3. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  4. How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to export Minecraft worlds from XBOX to PC: Hello, I play on an XBSX and want to export my XB worlds to PC to back them up so I don't lose them when I uninstall it. (used to fix bugs involving my textures randomly disappearing, the in-game...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Export games save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Export games save data: I would like to download/export all of my games save data installed from Xbox Windows App (with Game Pass), what can I do? For example, I've tried to search Persona 5 save data on my disk but I...
  7. 3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3D Export Not Woking in XBOX AVATAR EDITOR (Wins10 or 11): I found the post too late from @Akradon and couldn't respond to @KathyA (Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working - Microsoft Community) --- So here goes. (Wins10 most up to date version User)...
  8. Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Avatar Editor: 3D export not working: Hi all, I'm trying to export my avatar so I can rig it and use it in blender. Searching the net, the PC avatar editor is the best option but it doesn't seem to be working at all? I click...
  9. 3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?

in XboX Insiders
    3D Export for the Avatars freezes when chosen?: Hi all, I'm trying to export my Xbox avatar to use in blender. I searched how to do it, and it was recommended to use the Xbox Avatar editor on the PC app. I've downloaded this, but when I choose...
  10. How to export and save video clips from "Just Dance 2020" from Xbox One to microsoft one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to export and save video clips from "Just Dance 2020" from Xbox One to microsoft one...: Hello, We play "Just Dance 2020" on the Xbox One and the Kinect. A number of video clips have been saved in the Just Dance 2020 gallery. However, the "Just Dance 2020" game now states there is...