Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt Spaulding1, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming points with the Microsoft Rewards. My dream is to finally own an Xbox since I own a Playstation 4.

:)

Matt Spaulding1, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

Personally the Microsoft Rewards program works better for me. I don't have to spend money to earn points and can get more than just Xbox currency. I don't buy from Xbox often so it's better for me to be able to redeem points for gold or a game pass instead
    of money. I can earn Microsoft points a lot faster than I earn Xbox rewards credits.
  3. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

points rewards buy game not working

Hi,

• Rewards app and points offers are available only on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
    • Buying items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or searching on Bing.com may not earn points in all countries or regions.
    Still If you have any problems with the Microsoft Rewards app, or with earning points or redeeming them for rewards, go to Microsoft Rewards support

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Is Microsoft trustable?

You can use the Microsoft Rewards program to earn points that can be redeemed for Xbox Live monthly subscriptions.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Please clarify if you are referring to the gamerscore, or bing/Microsoft rewards points.

gamerscore is earned by unlocking achievments in games, and can not be redeemed for anything, it is purely a representational figure

bing/Microsoft rewards points are earned by searching on bing, doing quizes, completing punch cards, etc and can be redeemed for a range of things: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox achievements points rewards

They're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program. http://rewards.microsoft.com (There's also an app on the console and you can earn points through the Game Pass app on mobile). Points earned from the program can be redeemed for Xbox gift cards/subscription cards. Once you redeem a gift card, you can use the funds to buy any game in the marketplace.

The thread was locked because it was old and shouldn't have been bumped.
Thema:

Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

1. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - earn console redeeming

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  4. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  5. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  6. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...
  9. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  10. Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?: Ubisoft never specifically mentions Xbox achievements, Reddit's filled with out-of-date discussion about PC Game Pass and Microsoft don't mention it either. Do Ubisoft+ games earn MS achievements...