can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

Discus and support can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hollyyy, Mar 7, 2021.

1. hollyyy
    hollyyy Guest

can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because its a different version but maybe because I have gamepass.

:)

hollyyy, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase the PC version (Minecraft for Windows 10) in order to play it on the PC. Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title and is not available for PC through Game Pass.
  3. Suicidal Groovez Win User

I bought minecraft for windows ten on my laptop can I play it on my xbox?

Hi Adam.

You cannot play this version on Xbox One. You have to buy the Xbox One version to do it.
  4. Villarino Win User

Hello Adamolou!

Unfortunately Minecraft is not part of Xbox Play Anywhere (that means, that when you buy a game in pc you have it on your xbox too or viceversa)

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere Here you have the list of games that if you buy in one plattaform you will have the other one for free.

Sorry, hope it helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Adam,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on a game. Unfortunately, the PC version will not work for Xbox. They are all different versions of the game.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Download Minecraft on laptop although I bought it

Hi Jedric. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You only purchased a license for Minecraft Bedrock on Android devices. You'll have to buy the game for Windows if you want to play it on your laptop.

Here is a link to purchase Minecraft Java & Bedrock for PC: https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-pc

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass? - Similar Threads - download Minecraft bought

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  4. I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...: I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with both. I was wounding how can i fix this or...
  5. I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a Minecraft world but it won't download it has stayed at 0.00MB for a day.: I'm on a laptop and I really like to play this world with a friend. 2ce8d089-ee05-40d7-802f-9bd2214626b5
  6. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...: I downloaded bedrock on my xbox, i logged in on my PC. how do I get the game on to PC to play it 1964c9f8-dc1c-4eb1-b4ce-81ce7e695e73
  7. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  8. How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought...: How do you download Minecraft Java Bedrock Deluxe Edition to more than 1 computer? I bought it through the Microsoft Store and it will only load onto 1 computer. Please advise...
  9. I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download minecraft without it wanting me to buy it again. I already bought it onto...: I just bought myself a new computer and I want to get Minecraft onto it again. I already bought it once on my Xbox and I want to download the game again onto my PC. I won't let me and it wants me...
  10. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...