Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s

Discus and support Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy the game but I want to make sure I can download it 449d9c3a-b4e0-4263-a279-4d626cac0f8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isaac gonzalez3, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s

I want to buy the game but I want to make sure I can download it

:)

isaac gonzalez3, Aug 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no Series native Red Dead. It is Xbox One X optimized
  3. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Upgrading from Xbox one games to X/S

Hello, killerluke09. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Most games launched for both the Xbox One and Series S/X consoles if installed on a Series S/X console will just download and update the necessary files to run optimized to the Series S/X console.

Now F1 2022 has two versions: the Standard Xbox One version and the Series S/X version. I'm not really sure, but I think the Standard Xbox One version will not update to the optimized Series S/X as it is a different game version.

Do you have the Standard Xbox One version?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. Arkfan Win User

why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?

Ark survival evolved also says that it is optimized for xbox series x/s but it's able to be played on my xbox one s
Thema:

1. Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - download red dead

2. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  3. Red dead redemption won’t download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption won’t download?: My red dead redemption won’t download from my disc and says 79gb out of 79gb but shows only 75%. It won’t download and keeps on saying that installation stopped. I have gone to the Xbox store and...
  4. I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get red dead redemption 2 to download: I can't download red dead redemption 2. First time I tried game downloaded 22%. Second time downloaded 2% and the last three times game won't get past the updating game stage. I've tried doing a...
  5. My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...: So my xbox downloaded a random game I never bought and its saying ISP fees may apply what does thsi mean? b8edb43a-8123-4c26-9859-a99b7cab837a
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 stuck at 0 percent downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 stuck at 0 percent downloaded.: Ok so I'm trying to download red dead redemption 2 again, and it's stuck at 0% downloaded and I'm like "That's weird". So i try again and it's still stuck! At this point i don't think I'm going to...
  7. I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.

in XboX Insiders
    I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.: I was trying to download rdr2 on my Xbox series s and every time I try to download/buy it, the same message comes up reading “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With the...
  8. So my Xbox won’t download Red Dead Redemption 2 and it get to 63.69 GB and it keeps saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So my Xbox won’t download Red Dead Redemption 2 and it get to 63.69 GB and it keeps saying...: My Xbox has enough space and when I inert the disc it’s asking for it says it dirty when put in the other disc it says insert the first disc so I do and says the same message and I’ve wiped it off...
  9. my red dead redemption 2 wont fully download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my red dead redemption 2 wont fully download: ive cleaned the disc, ive cleared local saved games (cache) and it will not go past 11.4% ive restarted the xbox multiple times c24fd594-d795-497e-9822-a21016bb1f77
  10. Red Dead Redemption Disc Download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption Disc Download issue: No matter what I do I can’t download it from the disc I can’t connect my Xbox to the stupid app so that’s a bust and every SINGLE fix I found DOESNT WORK no matter what I do it downloads to a...